Poll "What your favorite weapon type"

What are your favorite weapon types?(poll)

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm a one hand sword and shield guy usually, with the occasional lance, but i recently also added a 1H mace to my heavy cav build, and i have to say it is a great weapon, especially in sieges as its quite short. The sound of it hitting Sturgian heads is great, feels like it has a real weight to it.

Long Glaive all day everyday.
TW please make long Axes and 2h sword like sword of War and great heavy long axe from warband and I'll use them.
1 and 2 handed weapons are complete garbage on horse in bannerlord, it's like they didn't even try.
Yes, you can make an extra long one in smithy and it's better, but not gonna do that until they resolve all the many many problems with smithy.

Sword and board ftw, lance and board for horseback. I like two-handed swords but I don't see the point in using two-handed melee weapons on foot, just too easy to get stuck with an arrow and in any big frontline melee, it's just not realistic.

Poll allowed me only 10 answers.

I wanted to know about foot\mounted fight. But i had only 1 answer left.
Bow is by far the strongest weapon in the game on either horse or foot from a power perspective. When supported by the correct perks you can 1 shot pretty much any target within 40ish meters and get over 1 kill a second. Literal 80 kills before the fight starts, then you can choose to command your army or to shoot a tier 2 archer in the back of the head for 50 more arrows.

For fun? Give me only a bearskin and a 2h axe on foot. I may die, sure. I also may get 80 kills in 30-40 seconds and instantly end the fight.

It was about base game. So info about current fun\balance
Spears got ruined early on, back in the MP beta. This was implemented into the main Singleplayer game for some reason I cannot fathom and now the AI just doesn't bother to even use them. Even though the spear was the primary weapon of 90% of armies before and after the time the game is drawing from for inspiration. The mod allows me to fight on foot in a shield wall with spear armed troops and it just feels right.

Spears got ruined early on, back in the MP beta. This was implemented into the main Singleplayer game for some reason I cannot fathom and now the AI just doesn't bother to even use them.
Yes, it sounds really stupid.
PVE and PVP should have separate balance

I use a bow almost exclusively in field battles. Always on horseback, of course. When I scale the walls during a siege it's sword and board all the way.

In Warband I preferred to use a lance on horseback, but with every other foot soldier wielding a spear, I only get to do that in some tournaments.

Back
Top Bottom