Poll "What your favorite weapon type"

What are your favorite weapon types?(poll)

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Every 2h swingable polearm is op in vanilla, proove me wrong. And imagine a combination with an also OP vanilla horse archer...and yes...you get Khuzait!

But at least the auto battle calc was improved, for real. With 50+ medicine I just only lose >=1 T5 troop with my 150 army against 25 bandits, that´s cool. (No facts, just my impression)

Last edited:
I use a bow and a 1h mace/shield.

I recognize the mace is a relatively weak option, but it's a thematic choice for me, and at least it's nice for getting lots of prisoners sometimes.

If I were going purely for power in field battles, I'd choose the noble bow, 2x large bag of stacked bodkins(74 arrows total), and a crafted swinging polearm. I never use the noble bow or swinging polearms though, 'cause it's too much cheese for my taste.

I use a bow and a 1h mace/shield.

I recognize the mace is a relatively weak option, but it's a thematic choice for me, and at least it's nice for getting lots of prisoners sometimes.

If I were going purely for power in field battles, I'd choose the noble bow, 2x large bag of stacked bodkins(74 arrows total), and a crafted swinging polearm. I never use the noble bow or swinging polearms though, 'cause it's too much cheese for my taste.
Going purely for power, you should use a couched lance. That **** is outright broken, BUT it's still realistic. A Lance charge from horseback hits harder than a gun!!!

Back
Top Bottom