Poll: What does the mod need to be perfect? Make suggestions!

What in your opinion could make this mod perfect?

• New quests

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • New Scripts

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • New Npc's

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • New equipment(Arms&Armour)

Votes: 37 57.8%
  • Nothing

Votes: 7 10.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

And the irish archers to not just have a green over cout but something more archer armor type normally wear something light like leather or something to maneuver quickly.

didn't they wear like chainmail and leather underneath or is that just my impression?
http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/974/85004252.JPG

something like that...

D1SC0 N1NJ4: I haven't done anything to lords so far. I will do to them when I find a bit more toime today/tomorrow!  :wink:
English archer troops got chain...

hunterman52: Checking that now  :!:

Yeah, it helps me and we surely need more. I tend to be pesimistic in such cases... I was speaking with 2 other guys last days receiving great comments but none of those had posted or maybe voted...  :neutral:

Anyways, I will forever strugle for the best result!  :mrgreen:

502 downloads of the last (0.2) version so far.  :grin:

And now back on topic!  :smile:

Most people are proposing more arms&armour... I have a new one done but I need to do a bit more surely...  :wink:

yeah dimos i agree need more armour and wepons!... =) i think peopel just like to see what there charter look like in diffrent amour but the whole rest of the mod likes fine just want some more weps and armour to explore :p...

Hokie. Since you asked everyone to post in the whole forum I shall...

I have but one question for you and it is thus:

How historically accurate do you want this modification to be?

If the answer is "I don't really care/mind" then fair enough but if the answer is "as accurate as possible" or "quite accurate" then I've got a few suggestions. 

D1SC0 N1NJ4 said:
if any of you have seen Merlin on BBC you might want to make armour like price arthurs with mail and plate. i'll try to find  a picture.

nice joke mate ! King Arthur was a Roman Centurio. Didn t know ??

phoen!x said:
google it. And you will find the illumination  :wink:

He's right, there is no evidence for the actual Arthur but there is evidence for an Arthur-like figure who could have been a basis.

Finally downloaded, played a bit...
Damn, this mod needs items redone so much... What the hell, why can I find for example full plate armour or two handed swords in shops... IMO that's what is the most needed feature - items. Some eliminated, lots of new made. For now, it's just Native with changed map and nations, sad but true.

Back
Top Bottom