[Poll] What do you want for Character Custumization?

What do you expect from Character Custumization?

• Multiple player skins

Votes: 29 39.2%
  • Custumizable Banners

Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Propper red hair

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Alternative armor and weapon skins

Votes: 40 54.1%
  • Civilian/Immersive clothing and loadout options

Votes: 28 37.8%
  • Custom character names

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • Custum classes

Votes: 28 37.8%
  • Capes

• Unlockable from every gamemode

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Detailed visual custumization for equipment

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

when-everybody-is.jpg

I suspect that there will be a new influx of players on the full release. Also there shouldn't be to many beta players. I think Beta should get one and EA should get one and those who played both should get both.

Seems that the conversation at the moment evolves around locked/paid content. I would have liked to add these to the poll but the number of possible answers seems to be locked to 10.

I'm glad to hear that no paid skins are planned because that financing model seems only appropriate for free to play or low priced titles.

Skins earned with levels seem very reasonable and might even prevent the choice paralysis that an immediate availability of all options brings. That still brings some challanges that I would like to see adressed:
I wouldn't want to see custom skins restricted only to ranked play on official servers. One of the best applications for character custumization is roleplaying and I don't really see the big overlap between competitive players and roleplayers. On the other hand you want to give private servers a lot of freedom in terms of how they custumize the user experience while you don't want them custumized for the purpose of ultra fast XP farming.

Almost all options needed. I thinl poll should show "which order" you prefer with their importance.
Doesn't seem to be an option for a poll and would be hard to accumulate for multiple people. Could be approximated by limiting the number of answers one may give.

Please just DONT add weapon skins
That would really distract players in competitive and give some players some slight advantage
Armour\banner\character skins are ok imo
Depends on how over the top the custumizations will be. A decorated scabbard or gold inlays on a blade will probably not disract most people and there are tons of other minor custumizations that keep function and properties of a weapon readable.

@AVRC

Will we who had the Beta and EA version get special skins or something except the badges? I think it would be really nice go give the community who participated something special and limited to show of a little (of course I do)
That would be quite nice indeed. With badges and XP already in place threre's certainly the possibility to consider that at any point in the future. Yet I wouln't want to differentiate too much by the quantity of rewards that someone has stacked up because not everyone who participated -and maybe even contributed feedback and bug reports- plays or enjoys matchmaking pvp.

I suspect that there will be a new influx of players on the full release. Also there shouldn't be to many beta players. I think Beta should get one and EA should get one and those who played both should get both.
I honestly don't believe that there will be new players that much after release, considering how many copies BL has sold, but that's just speculation.
Actually there is quite a lot beta players, because during last months of the beta Callum basically gave out Beta keys to everybody who asked for it.
But anyways that earlier post was meant as a joke, from a person who despises whole idea of badges.

I honestly don't believe that there will be new players that much after release, considering how many copies BL has sold, but that's just speculation.
Actually there is quite a lot beta players, because during last months of the beta Callum basically gave out Beta keys to everybody who asked for it.
But anyways that earlier post was meant as a joke, from a person who despises whole idea of badges.

We will see. There are usually tons of refunds during EA releases. And I dont think there was around 100k Beta testers:grin: more a couple of thousand tops. But we'll see!

Haha yes I understood it was a joke, even tho it doesent seem like it:grin:

Back
Top Bottom