[Poll] What do you want for Character Custumization?

What do you expect from Character Custumization?

• Multiple player skins

Votes: 29 39.2%
  • Custumizable Banners

Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Propper red hair

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Alternative armor and weapon skins

Votes: 40 54.1%
  • Civilian/Immersive clothing and loadout options

Votes: 28 37.8%
  • Custom character names

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • Custum classes

Votes: 28 37.8%
  • Capes

• Unlockable from every gamemode

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Detailed visual custumization for equipment

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you asking me why it's wrong for TW to milk MP despite focusing so little on the multiplayer?

Really?

You're comparing comparing oranges to apples, notice how ALL the games you noticed are ALL MP focused. They ALL put gameplay over skins and have ensured that gameplay is top notch.

I don't need to be a master mind to conclude a company needs money, you're not the master mind in not realizing that this kind of behavior you say of companies earning money is one of the reasons companies such as EA exist and they keep existing. Because they try to milk the living crap out of each game, even if the gameplay becomes worse

Well I'm not saying it would be right to apply this during the EA, that would be lame.

It's the RNG lootboxes that's the problem in those games. Valorant have a system where you select the item you want and buy it wich I think is fair. That way you dont need to farm RNG boxes and get 100 items you dont want and maybe never get the one you want.

Anyhow this surely has nothing to do with the class system, that's just crazy. If anything they would be able to monetize the old system even harder with even more skins to even more different weapons and equipments.

They ALL put gameplay over skins and have ensured that gameplay is top notch.
So are you getting in game skin ads or are you getting gameplay improvement patches ?

As I have said countless times, this game is still incomplete and being made. There are still many improvements and features we are going to add.

You really disappoint me every time I click Show ignored content out of curiosity. Replying to this stuff is a waste of my time.

Well I'm not saying it would be right to apply this during the EA, that would be lame.

It's the RNG lootboxes that's the problem in those games. Valorant have a system where you buy select the item you want and buy it wich I think is fair. That way you dont need to farm RNG boxes and get 100 items you dont want and maybe never get the one you want.

Anyhow this surely has nothing to do with the class system, that's just crazy. If anything they would be able to monetize the old system even harder with even more skins to even more different weapons and equipments.

Not really, if TW tries to sell skins, they need to ensure it is appealing to people. You are not going to convince me to spend $5 on a bunch of different pixelated boots. What you will convince people though, is to sell things called full skins that overhaul the whole armor, by having a fullskin you can change significant more, for the same price. This is why this fullskin system would not work for warband, because equipment is different everywhere.

So are you getting in game skin ads or are you getting gameplay improvement patches ?

As I have said countless times, this game is still incomplete and being made. There are still many improvements and features we are going to add.

You really disappoint me every time I click Show ignored content out of curiosity. Replying to this stuff is a waste of my time.
You tell me AVRC, will it hinder server side mods in ANY way?

Aside from that, i really couldn't care about you ignoring my replies, not like there is anything else to do on the MP section with 1 post an hour on average.

Maybe it's time to work on the MP? You know, your job?

Not really, if TW tries to sell skins, they need to ensure it is appealing to people. You are not going to convince me to spend $5 on a bunch of different pixelated boots. What you will convince people though, is to sell things called full skins that overhaul the whole armor, by having a fullskin you can change significant more, for the same price. This is why this fullskin system would not work for warband, because equipment is different everywhere.

People will buy a set of eye colouring if they get the choice. Depending on how immoral the company is they can sell whatever they want and people will buy it to get their exact version. They could also sell set pieces in the old system like " Swadian skin pack" and there, problem solved for those who wants a full overhaul and then they could also sell everything separate.

There is a right way and a wrong way to do this if you ask me and as long as there is no RNG and only cosmetic I think it's a fair system.

People will buy a set of eye colouring if they get the choice. Depending on how immoral the company is they can sell whatever they want and people will buy it to get their exact version. They could also sell set pieces in the old system like " Swadian skin pack" and there, problem solved for those who wants a full overhaul and then they could also sell everything separate.

There is a right way and a wrong way to do this if you ask me and as long as there is no RNG and only cosmetic I think it's a fair system.
Have you thought about content behind a paywall being a thing? Aside from that, my major problem is the server side mods restrictions and the countless of amazing suggestions put forward for a class overhaul by the community for it to be replied with "looks nice" by one of the devs and then COMPLETELY ignored.

Tell me why TW is willing to change stance on almost anything concerning combat or other stuff, but not the class system? This class system has been going on ever since the Alpha from what i gather.

What was the POINT of the premade classes discussion (started by TW) if NOTHING came out of it?

Just don't make us buy skins and make them earned via leveling up or different diverse missions(I think that would catch the interest of a lot of people), and we gucci.
First step is to add all the equipment skins used in SP and have them all unlocked by leveling up while we setup the system and make sure everything works properly.

Have you thought about content behind a paywall being a thing? Aside from that, my major problem is the server side mods restrictions and the countless of amazing suggestions put forward for a class overhaul by the community for it to be replied with "looks nice" by one of the devs and then COMPLETELY ignored.

Tell me why TW is willing to change stance on almost anything concerning combat or other stuff, but not the class system? This class system has been going on ever since the Alpha from what i gather.

What was the POINT of the premade classes discussion (started by TW) if NOTHING came out of it?

I dont know why, there can literally be hundreds of reasons but you seem to have locked into this specific one. But I'm 100% sure that the old system would be just as easy if not easier to monetize that's all I know.

They are still working on the classes, was that thread mainly to discuss if they should abandon premade classes or how they should work?

I dont know why, there can literally be hundreds of reasons but you seem to have locked into this specific one. But I'm 100% sure that the old system would be just as easy if not easier to monetize that's all I know.

They are still working on the classes, was that thread mainly to discuss if they should abandon premade classes or how they should work?
They are working on classes, but they will take 0 suggestions for changing the class system itself, just wait for them to add passive perks. The thread was mainly for finding a compromise or a solution to the class system, such as an overhaul, or as suggested two class systems.

This is completely false. The same customization system can totally be used with the old equipment system since they are just skins for individual armor and weapon pieces.

Maybe you should stop trying to push your own agenda with whatever piece of irrelevant information you can get your hands on.
Forgive us for doubting, but since we've had 1.5 years of discussions about how 95% of the community thinks the new class system is an inferior system, TW never explaining why you end up sticking to this system (aside from the reasons from the beta discussion, which almost everyone in the beta had severe doubts about since they don't really align with the class system), and now the news comes out that:
  • Dedicated servers are at (or near) the bottom of the priority list of MP
  • You plan to sell skins for money
And you wonder why people lash out at that? It severely stinks of pushing certain systems because they are easier to monetize. And even if that's not the case, there are two simple things you can do to prevent that line of thinking among your customers: explain your reasoning, and create a roadmap.

First step is to add all the equipment skins used in SP and have them all unlocked by leveling up while we setup the system and make sure everything works properly.
I really hope skins are added next month or after. The game is getting boring without progression system. Also, instead of getting the skins through exp, why not through in-game gold?

Sorry, just to clarify: You will unlock skins by playing the game and levelling up. We don't have any plans right now to sell skins.

All stuff from a single player, It's cooler than I could imagine. Will these things also apply to bots in Captain Mode?

S3bic.jpg

@AVRC
The system in this case will be based on providing each class with a pool of selected SP items that match the archetype in question and that are unlockable by spending XP earned? And the fullskins will be the ones that eventually will be monetized with real money in the future (pay for CoOl cOsMeTiCs)?

My question is, does the current SP item pool have enough volume to cover or give the feeling of real customization for each of the different classes of the different factions?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom