[Poll] What do you want for Character Custumization?

What do you expect from Character Custumization?

• Multiple player skins

Votes: 29 39.2%
  • Custumizable Banners

Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Propper red hair

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Alternative armor and weapon skins

Votes: 40 54.1%
  • Civilian/Immersive clothing and loadout options

Votes: 28 37.8%
  • Custom character names

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • Custum classes

Votes: 28 37.8%
  • Capes

• Unlockable from every gamemode

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Detailed visual custumization for equipment

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Just pls dont sell more than 1 skin for a thing.

LoL is a bad example with selling all stuffs & uncertain upcoming skins policy within paid skins.

-level up > open skın
-use currency that can earnable in-game > open skın
-finalize Mastery levels > open skin
-buy one > open a skin
-join events > open skin
-update game > open skin

There should be just one way to get a skin with payment.. And one skin for a thing. Just update and make this paid skin better with a time, dont make new skin for same thing to sell. İf u want to give more, use other free ways.

-And dont even make free new skins for same thing before completing all similar cycle. Dont be like LoL. Pls.

Just pls dont sell more than 1 skin for a thing.

LoL is a bad example with selling all stuffs & uncertain upcoming skins policy within paid skins.

-level up > open skın
-use currency that can earnable in-game > open skın
-finalize Mastery levels > open skin
-buy one > open a skin
-join events > open skin
-update game > open skin

There should be just one way to get a skin with payment.. And one skin for a thing. Just update and make this paid skin better with a time, dont make new skin for same thing to sell. İf u want to give more, use other free ways.

-And dont even make free new skins for same thing before completing all similar cycle. Dont be like LoL. Pls.
He just said that they're not planning for such skins. Skins will be free.

Didn't AVRC say that they don't plan on selling skins?
He said the opposite

EZkW6.jpg

Lets say that AVRC hit the 'Post reply' button without thinking a lot. His response opened up the doors for speculations if there will be in-game purchasements with real money. He wrote later that there currently no plans to sell skins (reply #37 of this thread). Another statement which however kept the door open if such things might become a reality in the future :party:

Sorry, just to clarify: You will unlock skins by playing the game and levelling up. We don't have any plans right now to sell skins.
I see. I wasn't aware of AVRC's second comment when I posted mine. That's my bad.
That being said, here are my thoughts regarding AVRC's second comment:
0ECfFf8.gif

Last edited:
He just said that they're not planning for such skins. Skins will be free.
And i said all skin Doors that i want to see at BL, but only one door should be purchasable, for just one skin per thing/unit. Idont want all free. I dont want more than one purchasable for each things. I do want them use all the skin Doors/ways that players could have (as i wrote above).

Last edited:
@AVRC

Will we who had the Beta and EA version get special skins or something except the badges? I think it would be really nice go give the community who participated something special and limited to show of a little (of course I do)

@AVRC

Will we who had the Beta and EA version get special skins or something except the badges? I think it would be really nice go give the community who participated something special and limited to show of a little (of course I do)
We want to build the working system first, we will see about more later.

Back
Top Bottom