Poll Warband vs Bannerlord

warband or bannerlord

• warband

Votes: 64 30.8%
  • bannerlord

Votes: 144 69.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

you are talking about cute kitten compilations, right? jokes on you, i store them on my external hdd, in case of emergencys. no difficult decisions to make here!

As of right now the only way to enjoy Multiplayer is Warband...
Also, did you hear about this neat DLC called Napoleonic Wars? You should give it a go :razz: Id choose NW over any game, any time.
3A215A8CF92470965D5610BDFF42ED654AC0DE5F

I wanna vote Warband.

But I believe in the dev team!

*cough*fix Australian match making and chambering*cough*

+1 Bannerlord

Seeing as I barely touched Warband during the Bannerlord beta and haven´t touched it at all since early access I´d probably go with Bannerlord.

Warband and it's not even close.

Warband = many years of mods that make it many games in one.
Bannerlord = not complete and not fully modable yet so it isnt even a full game.

Overall, as of right now, I think Warband. Bannerlords battles are vastly superior, but I think warband is much better in all other regards (game balance, diplomacy, kingdom management obviously). Warbands multiplayer is also currently superior (bannerlord siege for MP is awesome though).

Bannerlord will be better as time goes on.

Some people are voting on the products as they are at this moment and some are voting on their potential.

I don't think anybody disagrees that Bannerlord has much more potential. On the other hand, some people might prefer playing Warband at this moment while Bannerlord is still missing many important features.

I play Bannerlord.

In 5 years we should create this poll again. Can't really compare an EA game with a fully developed prequel (or sequel in M&B timeline).

Well, as someone who enjoyed playing vanilla Warband with Diplomacy mod as much, I find the current Bannerlord version much more enjoyable than Warband final version.

Back
Top Bottom