Poll to bring attention on dialect

Poll

• Hang thаt Worms, Who needs...

• Would you be so gentle,to select this option,that you think will allow you to have much more complic

• aahn..my apologies ,to complicate the uncomplicated words to have an enlighted mind.

• See Votes.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest to write in the part of the forum where your language is spoken, then you have
at least a slight chance that the people understand what the **** you want from them.

What you're writing here sounds like you are high on all drugs of this world.
Your sentences makes almost no sense at all.

Those translators are garbage.

I mean, i doubt it will get any better content wise, but still.
Give it a chance.

I would suggest to write in the part of the forum where your language is spoken, then you have
at least a slight chance that the people understand what the **** you want from them.

What you writing here sounds like you are high on all drugs of this world.
Your sentences makes almost no sense at all.

Those translators are garbage.

I mean, i doubt it will get any better content wise, but still.
Give it a chance.
What do you not understand?I saw people who understood it,why you not?

reported for making yet another unrelated topic in the forum, please stop this madness so we can discuss the game and not ideologies,theories or faiths (which are basicly the same things, a faith is not proven thus also a theory)

Nobody in the game uses scientific theories and the language is simple.

If you mean the votes, no.

Vote 1 : Is meaning "kill the worms, no one needs them"
Vote 2: Sounds like you try to ask something, but **** me if i know what you're want, its not a complete sentence
Vote 3: Something about enlightenment, i have no ****ing clue
Vote 1-Pirates of the Caribbean,worm-science worm,that in times can lost mind.,2-"civilized" mans first part 3-"civilized" mans second part,to use harder,seemingly-meanful words.

I think it's beyond Google translate's fault. He's intentionally changed and butchered the spelling of 'scientist' numerous times. 'Scimentists,' 'cementists,' etc..

In many games now creators put "science" termins(scientific termins,words) instead of normal(simple,without surplus) words,this is poll,you can vote-you want some linguistica from crazy scientist theories(Like your Big Grandfather was MONKEY)?you can go to fantasy games.This game,as all see,have historic setting-not dragons,not Khajit(race fromother game) tribes.So this poll will show,players want here "Would you be so gentle,to give me your hard owned money,owned by your sweat and bloody work,or,i will have no other variation,other,than to harm your body,with that stickus-shapus-swingus wood,or in simple language,how you say,club.",or not.

P.S.Many people not understand why i push so hard,this is not mmm..."religious forum" explanation,i want to buy this game..

Let me attempt to decrypt this text into intelligible English to see if it makes any sense:

"It is increasingly common among game developers to promote an agenda by exploiting scientific terminology instead of using neutral everyday lanugage. In this poll, you can vote against the use of such loaded terminology from theories developed by crazy scientists (such as the evolution of men and apes from common ancestors). Besides, this game is obviously set in a historical context, where dragons, khajiit and other fantasy creatures are manifestly absent. The aim of this poll is to present an ultimatum to the developers: 'either you acquiesce to our demands or we will have no other choice but to club you to your death'."

Nope, still doesn't make sense. Also, is this a threat?

Last edited:
I think he's sending secret messages asking for help. Maybe he's being held somewhere against his will?
Or google translator + drugs either way I had my fill of confusion for the day....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom