Poll to bring attention on dialect

Poll

• Hang thаt Worms, Who needs...

• Would you be so gentle,to select this option,that you think will allow you to have much more complic

• aahn..my apologies ,to complicate the uncomplicated words to have an enlighted mind.

• See Votes.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spam
In many games now creators put "science" termins(scientific termins,words) instead of normal(simple,without surplus) words,this is poll,you can vote-you want some linguistica from crazy scientist theories(Like your Big Grandfather was MONKEY)?you can go to fantasy games.This game,as all see,have historic setting-not dragons,not Khajit(race fromother game) tribes.So this poll will show,players want here "Would you be so gentle,to give me your hard owned money,owned by your sweat and bloody work,or,i will have no other variation,other,than to harm your body,with that stickus-shapus-swingus wood,or in simple language,how you say,club.",or not.

P.S.Many people not understand why i push so hard,this is not mmm..."religious forum" explanation,i want to buy this game..

Last edited:
Magnets, how do they work?
And don't tell me to ask a scientist cus they tellin me lies and making me pissed.
My dear i dont know who,scientists not created magnets,they explained them,magnets was created by merchants,who not want to pay taxes,and thus,avoided it with the help of magnets.There are no Magnet theory,but there are theories,of evolution too,that is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom