POLL - Should the Natives be treated like a Soldier Faction?

Should the Native Faction be treated like a Soldier Faction and not be KOS?

• Yes

Votes: 61 56.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 42.6%
  • I have another idea (Post on thread)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

redhelwar said:
It takes like 50 years to run from the native camp so I know why nobody goes native anyway lol
I see lots of people play as Native Americans. The Native tribe 2 however no one plays as no one really knows where it is.

The only people saying yes to this poll are people who only play natives or really like 'em.

Don't get me wrong, they're really fun to play, but with the current rulesets they're annoying enough as they are. They can already assist other factions in attacks and commit their own raids. Historically speaking, rarely did they ever capture a European fort.

In addition, they'll gain access to European weapons (muskets, swords, pikes) and European uniforms which would simply be stupid. They already have their own (free) weapons, they don't need more.

The natives are a faction and not outlaws therefor they should be treated as such and not be KOS'ed when not at war.

(Everyone who is saying that nobody goes native is talking out of his arse really, on EU I sometimes see more players in the native factions than in anny other faction.)

This does not mean you can't be racist in game towards them, but they should be treated as a faction.

Back
Top Bottom