[Poll] Remove Streets of Syllianon or Create Map Preference System

What do you think?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I just think the map takes away from the experience and I've seen general discontent with it especially when we encounter it in succession. TW should either remove it or give us the option for map preferences.

Voted. Yeah, I would love map preferences. And agreed that it would work better in skirmish. I thought it was being removed from captain rotation what happened?

Until it can get a full rework it needs to be removed. Or maybe it might make a good map for another mode? Either way it doesn't work for captains mode in its current state. A shame as it looks stunning aesthetically.

It just need a few more streets added or large terrain between the flags as it is when one team is well coordinated and play that map a few times it is the easiest win of any map but... mess up and even experienced team can lose fast.

It just need a few more streets added or large terrain between the flags as it is when one team is well coordinated and play that map a few times it is the easiest win of any map but... mess up and even experienced team can lose fast.
Normally if you have a noob in your team who has no idea how to play, you can carry the game by playing smart but in this map if you have a noob who goes cav/archer and you're facing all inf team, the result is almost guaranteed to be a defeat. It just isn't good for captain mode at all.

Never mind that, even when I win, most of the time, it's just a quick inf battle which feels like a custom battle done in a cage, it's like a benchmark about which faction has better inf. It just ruins the experience captain mode should give.

Back
Top Bottom