[POLL] Let's prioritize problems of the game for developers!

What to prioritize?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I find it strange that most people that posted on here have said modding tools yet, modding tools are way down the poll in fourth place. Seems most players would rather have the Diplomacy and Campaign AI fixed ahead of anything else.
Almost like customers expect the people they paid to do the work and deliver themselves.

I like that Modding Tools is the most requested. It's like the community just gave up waiting for the devs.
Actually that wasn't why I voted modding tools. Right now modders can only edit a few things. Which makes making more detail mods and packs hard. With the tools we can see the GoT modders get at it and the Three Kingdoms and many others. They are very limited right now with what they can do. So you give them tools they can start working on a lot more things and get it ready as the dev works on the core of things.

I think you should put 'Communication' in the polls. This is their biggest problem with the game that they need to fix asap.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game, have over 600hrs on it without mods but it's been 1 month since the last big patch and yet you can't find the slightest clue as to why a new patch isn't out, what they are working on, what problems they are facing, or any sort of updates on their forums easily, if there are at all...
They might have replied to some threads with minimal answers but most players probably don't come onto the forums let alone go into each and every thread to look for developers replies.

An early access game doesn't have to be updated often and doesn't have to be amazingly perfect, but the key to keep players interested is communication and letting the players know you are still working and you are still trying to solve issues and what those things are.

Right now, players are left guessing and making rumors. Communicating with us every now and then through their Steam page like the 'Early Access Update (19/06)' or even on pinned threads so we can find it easier when we look for it and tell us what they are working on will bring so much more peace of mind for their dedicated players. It doesn't have to be extremely long but it does need information, the reason why a lot players are angry is because they enjoy the game but they are being left in the dark after spending such a high amount of money on an early access game.

Just like this thread, players are hoping for what the devs will work on next, but we probably won't find out what they are and will work on with their current (lack of) communication style.

Last edited:
For me it's modding tools, diplmacy/campaign AI and RPG elements (in exactly this priority order). This is because i believe once modders get some complex tools we won't have to wait long to see some interesting stuff released. That's judging by the mods we have on nexus right now without official modding tools even released.
Not to mention there will be number of different complex mods that should fit different preferences.

You can already close this thread and Your survey. You all have marked it wrong. Battle AI? Diplomacy? Perks? Modding tools? Nah

Don’t you know the real players expectations? After one month we’ll get brand new, absolutely amazing autosave slot.

You”re welcome & have fun! :wink:

You can already close this thread and Your survey. You all have marked it wrong. Battle AI? Diplomacy? Perks? Modding tools? Nah

Don’t you know the real players expectations? After one month we’ll get brand new, absolutely amazing autosave slot.

You”re welcome & have fun! :wink:
lol yeah save slots saved the day!

Back
Top Bottom