[Poll] Do you think it is too late for Taleworlds to redo the class system?

Do you think Taleworlds has enough time to save multiplayer and redo the class system for Native?

• Yes. They could start from scratch now and release a system that players would be happy with.

• No. We are too far in development to make changes that would bring back the playerbase.

• Not for native. They should make a MP focused DLC (ex: NW) That addresses the problems with MP.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Currently viewing this thread:

Grank

Sergeant Knight
WBNWVC
Come to think of it, I sure will enjoy being a Sturgian dude carrying 4 throwing spears on horseback.

Greedalicious

Grandmaster Knight
WB
4 weapons you'll throw away, after buying a horse, armor, and if the game is even somewhat balanced, you might be able to afford some light javelins, definitly not 4 throwing spears.

Please play competitive against me xD

Corsair831

Sergeant
WF&S
It doesn't need to be redone, it just needs tweaking. Currently there are 2 customisation slots available for each class, change it so that each class has 4 customisation slots; weapon, weapon, armour. Make some of the weapons/armours cost more. That way you basically have Warband's system without having to abandon the class system, which would take a lot of development time.

dirtshrimp

Veteran
WBNWVC
The ship has sailed, the game is not going to change or get better. Let taleworlds do what they want and wait for custom servers.

Younes

Master Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
It doesn't need to be redone, it just needs tweaking. Currently there are 2 customisation slots available for each class, change it so that each class has 4 customisation slots; weapon, weapon, armour. Make some of the weapons/armours cost more. That way you basically have Warband's system without having to abandon the class system, which would take a lot of development time.
No it doesn't.

Perks don't use gold in bannerlord, they are free. This only is such a big difference that it is absolutely stupid to even say they look alike

Hax.

Recruit
M&BWBWF&S
I have to agree with @Younes it won’t be a game changer and barely has any effect. Warbands loadout system was all about customisation while we got only Limitation in BL. Thinking in classes is absurd anyway imo. Get rid of the classes and let players in the current match adapt and balance the battlefield. Having a selection of tier 1-3 (or even higher/expensive) armour, weapons and even horses will be a lot more attractive and also more fun to play with and against.

dijiTurk

Sergeant Knight
WBNWVCM&BWF&S
I'm just waiting for Taleworld to make their own Mercenaries/CRPG mod.
It wont happen obviously, but I can dream.
I hope they make a two-side-mastery-system(abilities & profession's extra equipment system). Therefore, those kind of mods can be piece of cake.

Crypex

Veteran
I don't know if they would change from the class system. Code is a mess, they change the font and the FPS drops. They try introducing voice chat or do something to audio and we get ear raped. At that point If they remove the class system, they will probably have a side effect of the game giving player's seizures. Code is a mess 🙃. You never know lmao.

If they start from scratch expect another 5 years of EA development.

Ser Jon

Sergeant
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Come to think of it, I sure will enjoy being a Sturgian dude carrying 4 throwing spears on horseback.

I agree! I want to be able to do this x 4! :lol:

a751cd430e78e4ae4bd15c267cc5a481.gif

Tiedemannj

Recruit
I actually don't mind the class system too much, just its implementation. I like having discreet inf, archer and cav classes. Sadly they have tried to make all classes blend together instead of balancing by gold cost. Going heavy inf over light inf is worthless these days. All the classes cost (almost) the same and you have units like recruits that straight out beat legionaires.

Top Bottom