Poll: Community Dedicated Servers

Should we have player owned dedicated servers?

• Yes

Votes: 286 98.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 1.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Alright, so it's obvious that there are too many people in queue at any given time. People are waiting 10-20 minutes just to get in. If you guys won't provide enough servers for all of us. Let us do it ourselves.

EDIT: These poll results are ridiculous. If you guys weren't ready to release server files/mod tools, maybe you should have waited to release it to EA.

The question is simple. The answer even simpler. What do you all want?

Last edited:
The question isn't do we want community dedicated servers, it's why are TW's not releasing the server files now? They have said we'll get them eventually, closer to the full release I assume (end of early access).

The question isn't do we want community dedicated servers, it's why are TW's not releasing the server files now? They have said we'll get them eventually, closer to the full release I assume (end of early access).
MP will die before then. That's not soon enough.

The effect of this could be mitigated somewhat by having more servers in the custom server list, as this could still allow people to play together in groups of more than 6. Albeit, community hosted servers would be the best outcome.

That's definitely a problem, since Siege servers are all OCEANIA, where I have ping >400ms. Not talking about proper duel servers, where you can test combat mechanics.

TaleWorlds has said time and time again that they will release custom servers after early access is over. They expect early access to last till at last the end of this year. So you'll probably have to wait till 2021 before anyone can start hosting custom servers unfortunately :sad:

Back
Top Bottom