Poll: Community Dedicated Servers

Should we have player owned dedicated servers?

• Yes

Votes: 286 98.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 1.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

The fact that after this time they can't even get SP right I'm really questioning what happened in the beta because you need to fix the glitches, bugs and melee before you even can consider MP.

Way I see it, MP ain't happening this year which probably means there will be a small hype when it does get released but I can't see it surviving. You had clans ready to return for Bannerlord and everything.

Look at Vikings, when that was released people mass bought it, disliked it and dropped it. Even if they fixed it now, no one plays it.

Bannerlord was rushed and released unready. Too many issues and no MP, I can't see this one surviving no matter how addictive SP may be, without MP you lose the community.

I voted no, would much rather wait for decent updates than serve devs whine.
Very fair point. No matter how much we complain about this it's not realistically going to happen until the game is more stable. I think we all need to find small suggestions to make on the multiplayer we have now instead of being like "WTF TALEWORLDS WHERE ARE MY PRIVATE SERVERS REEEEE"

As a Clan leader I totally agree with the need of private servers BUT they have already announced they will be more towards the end of early access and begging for them won't really change anything. If you want a better multiplayer experience NOW you're better off going and joining or creating a clan and getting some small skirmish events set up. It's not much but many communities are doing it now to be entertained and get better at the game.

Back
Top Bottom