Poll: Class System vs. Warband Loadout Customization

Current class system, or Warband's loadout customization?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Jesus Christ Younes, wanna take it to PM? I feel like we needlessly litter the thread.
I will try to make it shorter:

You claim the poll is representative of the community population but claim there is some kind of bias on the forums against the class system.

My question is how can you prove this is true? Its not enough to just make wild assumptions without anything to back it up. For all we know there is no bias at all and yet you keep calling people a minority. I think its clear most people vote and don't post in the threads. There are over 250 votes and i doubt more then 15 different people answered in the thread.

You claim the poll is representative of the community population
God no. Originally I was refuting Piconi's claim that the active group on the forum is representative of the whole community. Later on I claimed that this active group is a minority when compared to the overall MP population and can be judged by the median amount of people participating in the polls.

God no. Originally I was refuting Piconi's claim that the active group on the forum is representative of the whole community. Later on I claimed that this active group is a minority when compared to the overall MP population and can be judged by the median amount of people participating in the polls.
How big this active group you are describing? Because surely they can not be more then 211 people? I would honestly like to know who you call the active minority group who keeps shouting because as i have stated before, there has not to be more then 15? 20? people responding in this thread while the poll suggests over 270 people voted in it. It isn't much of a vocal minority if its not being vocal about it.

Yeah, the vocal minority would be the ones actually posting and not just voting.
But where is this minor vocal minority that is against the current class system? Because as far as i can see from the polls and the posts in this thread, the people who support the class system has been the most vocal about it considering the amount of votes there have been put in the poll. The original thread was made by someone who registered wednesday, and i don't believe he is a supposedly part of this "Active minor vocal" group?

But where is this minor vocal minority that is against the current class system?
How about you and others who posted here against the current system? You guys are a part of the vocal minority, since the majority of people playing MP don't even bother coming here it seems and even those who oppose the system and do come here, who are still a minority when compared to the overall number, don't bother posting but instead prefer to vote and leave it at that.

How about you and others who posted here against the current system? You guys are a part of the vocal minority, since the majority of people playing MP don't even bother coming here it seems and even those who oppose the system and do come here, who are still a minority when compared to the overall number, don't bother posting but instead prefer to vote and leave it at that.
I enjoy how you make baseless claims as if you know who comes to forums and posts. The people who come to the forums are fans of the developers or the series and want to share their experiences. Those who enjoy the game and are fans will come here just as willingly as those that are not enjoying it and are fans.

If you want to talk about how fans of the series may not enjoy this iteration as much as the previous one, then that is a conversation that might hold more credibility. You cannot however determine further detailed demographics than that.

Can you prove we are the minority? This is again my point. You have nothing to back up that we are a minority. You also don't have anything to back up the supposedly fact that people don't bother coming here.

I could say that people come here all the time but this would be absurd in your eyes right? I have seen countless people on here i have met on discords that were unrelated to anything concerning the forum or what you would call some kind of nest of people with a grudge against bannerlord.

This is why i ask you again, what do you have to back up such absurd claims?

As i forgot to say, you also claim that its a vocal minority that post yet from those people who have voted on the poll i am very confident it does not come near to the amount of people you would call the "vocal minority" who constantly post. Over 200 votes is not something you could call a minority if they were all 200 to post

Oh, stop playing Younes. You don't need to win this argument and you know full well that the active posters here are mostly Warband competitive scene veterans. We are definitely the minority, however skilled and experienced we are in this franchise of games. Most people I know who are excited about Bannerlord don't even care about multiplayer or even enjoy multiplayer in general.

Oh, stop playing Younes. You don't need to win this argument and you know full well that the active posters here are mostly Warband competitive scene veterans. We are definitely the minority, however skilled and experienced we are in this franchise of games.
I have seen countless recruits post their opinion on the game. The OP is a recruit. You think those 200 votes have come from 200 veterans? The forums has been flooded with new players lately if you have not noticed. Its absurd to claim in a time like this that its only active posters that are participating. Or in your case "Warband competitive scene veterans"

Oh, stop playing Younes. You don't need to win this argument and you know full well that the active posters here are mostly Warband competitive scene veterans. We are definitely the minority, however skilled and experienced we are in this franchise of games.
I think that's a stretch to say competitive scene veterans specifically. I would say, most are dedicated fans of the series. Along with an influx of new faces as of late.

A quick look on this board:

Shows the amount of influx of new players. This is not bad this is good. People are participating in the game.

Thank you. And to others I'll just say that I've exhausted my explaining ability, only kept responding because of my deep respect towards Younes. Cheers.
You just couldn't answer what i was asking, which was a simple question since you seem to have such a strong view on the topic of there being vocal minority. Nothing to do with respect.

How often i read those two words "minority and majority" people often claim to be the majority and all others are the minority. What do 300 votes mean all together? While right now 113k players are playing Bannerlord. It shows a direction where it goes but it defintly not the majority. I think alot of people just dont care about this thread at all.

Its like the so called "competitives" call themselves the majority. But its more like a tiny minority whith influence and active forum behavior. Dont take me wrong, i like competetive play. Thats why i know how loud they can be. Back in time when Mount&Musket changed to Napoleonic Wars, there was a change in the upper attack from a swing to a thrust. There was so much complaining going on from the self named majority of the NW players they will boycot the game if they not changing it back. Nothing changed and it was quickly clear that they where just a minority who are active forum users who acted like queens. - Its just a example im not saying anyone is ment here -

And yes, i voted for the old system, i dont like the class system because everyone looks the same. I miss the old way. But i care more about getting dedicated servers, more modes and maps then to rework the system of classes. At the end we can get mods who solve this issue.

Love you!

It's not like we didn't try before :

fevy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom