Are you happy with update 1.6.4?

• "Golden buzz, golden buzz..."

• This is a solid update. I'll buy you a beer

• This is.... let me say... incredi...bly medium, guys, I mean, seriously

• Next update must be better or I will kidnap your teddy bear

• "So, tell me again of when you wanted to become a developer"

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Decent update. We have got expanded AI and some new mechanics. Its a good sign, rather than updating textures or scenery which can be done by any person sitting in forums.

Haven't yet experienced the good things out of the update. But have a few new bugs. So I think this one was a bit of a miss. But I'm sure they're working away on it so looking forward to the next.

+1 for bad thread. Will not vote.

I'm filling the entire Kuzait land with strong independent woman clans while Monchump watches from my prisoners. Then I'm taking all his clans 1 by 1, letting them out into thier new homeless world, beating them into friendship and buying them back with the cash from thier own loot. I can just keep monchump forever in my party prisoners.

I'm filling the entire Kuzait land with strong independent woman clans while Monchump watches from my prisoners. Then I'm taking all his clans 1 by 1, letting them out into thier new homeless world, beating them into friendship and buying them back with the cash from thier own loot. I can just keep monchump forever in my party prisoners.
You are so sick lol

I play this game from time to time and I hate problems. I have opened steam and game updates (a lot of data again, it is going to kill my SSD drive and my patiente). When I launch the game the picture is pixelated and everything is on max. I can not find how to make DLSS work properly. Playing another game (maybe next week I will try this again).

Back
Top Bottom