• "Golden buzz, golden buzz..."

• This is a solid update. I'll buy you a beer

• This is.... let me say... incredi...bly medium, guys, I mean, seriously

• Next update must be better or I will kidnap your teddy bear

• "So, tell me again of when you wanted to become a developer"

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks for the poll.
I love to see how this game is slowly getting into its own with each update. It gets better and better.
I just downloaded 1.6.3 yesterday but I think I just may download 1.6.4 today... Only thing stopping me is the Character Creation mod, it's only for 1.6.3 so far and they just updated it... Think I will explore 1.6.3 for a few weeks until Character Creation mod catches up.

Thanks for the poll.
I love to see how this game is slowly getting into its own with each update. It gets better and better.
I just downloaded 1.6.3 yesterday but I think I just may download 1.6.4 today... Only thing stopping me is the Character Creation mod, it's only for 1.6.3 so far and they just updated it... Think I will explore 1.6.3 for a few weeks until Character Creation mod catches up.
Never mind, I couldn't resist ? I downloaded 1.6.4 and it's working great!
Taleworlds' Devs, you're awesome! Thank you!

Was the best patch so far in terms of performance, sadly my favorite mod Scum and Vilany is broken, now I have a clean, no parties, and smooth, no lag, map. Why We can't have the best of both worlds? ????

Well OP seems to be happy with the update, pretty noticable when you look at the answers of the poll. I will not vote on this. But no, update is completely botched, horrible.

Back
Top Bottom