Are you happy with update 1.6.3?

• I love these guys! It's a game changer

• I appreciate the good work. We are definetely going to the right direction

• Well, you know...

• Come on, guys, please.This is not enough

• TD = Total Disgrace

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Haven't played the game for a while myself. I upvote the question :smile: Is it now spectacular? Patch notes didn't seem that it is... but is it at least better in some areas?

I assume "uuuuuuuuuuugh" (hope i didn't misspell :wink:) is equal to "very bad" on your scale, correct?

It's more like it's so completely mediocre. It's just bland. It's like when you get a good bag of chips and you pull out a freak chip that has nothing on it, just plain ole' potato. It's not bad as it is bland, but it certainly isn't something to praise. lol

Who in the world would have the audacity to express an opinion different then my own.

Such a meaningless comment Juluijs, would you like to have usernames? Then what? Silly.
I swear before I got banned you use to hate the game
giphy.gif

you took offence? but no worries Lord Grindelvald, for your stout tolerance for shallow quality is already known in these forums.

What is this shallow quality you speak of, oh master of depth?

Could it be this?
who in the world are the people "I appreciate this good work"

A lot of people get really offended when they see the game being dissed in any sort of fashion these days.

I didnt get offended about the game being dissed, I dont care about that. I just got mildly annoyed at the imbecility displayed by the brain cell donor who'm I can only assume is paralyzed from the neck up. Because is it so hard to fathom that there are indeed people who mildly agree with the course of the game? Mind me, they werent even going for the most positive outcome of the poll. They were moderately positive. And that is such an insane concept to the guy who's just a few fries short of a happy meal that he asks the rhetorical question to no-one in particular, demanding who they are. It boggles the mind. Amazing.

dey arent invent nothing. no new features, no new mechanics, no micromanagemend. dizloiced.
SAGE

I'm always disappointed that things like order of battle overhaul, wanderer into new clans and changes to leveling medicine(and other skills), which I think are more important aren't put in an update. However I have often said it would be better for TW to release an update once they have some stuff ready and not to hold out for a big update (like terrain) so I am glad they are doing this lately and releasing several small updates in shorter succession. This is good because all of these small changes and bug fixes themselves need to tested and smoothed out too.

I didnt get offended about the game being dissed, I dont care about that. I just got mildly annoyed at the imbecility displayed by the brain cell donor who'm I can only assume is paralyzed from the neck up. Because is it so hard to fathom that there are indeed people who mildly agree with the course of the game? Mind me, they werent even going for the most positive outcome of the poll. They were moderately positive. And that is such an insane concept to the guy who's just a few fries short of a happy meal that he asks the rhetorical question to no-one in particular, demanding who they are. It boggles the mind. Amazing.
point concluded, you're offended. highly sensitive and highly egotistic.

how far are you going to go with this?

Back
Top Bottom