Votes: 73 44.8%
  • Kingdom of Sweden

Votes: 40 24.5%
  • Kingdom of The United Netherlands

Votes: 29 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Since this is not a mod basing itself on 1809, 1805 et-damned-c.,but on 1812-1815 campagains, I voted for who I find the most important of that period - Sweden and the "Other German factions " ( pref. Saxony )

Spain for the guerillas and maybe Portuguese(?).  Other Germans = Saxony, lovely uniforms, lots of sturdy cuirassier regiments.  These two would allow more campaigns, especially in Iberia:  Brits, French, Spanish guerillas, KGL, Protuguese .... ah.  And not really tremendous battles like Borodino or Waterloo, so the campaigns etc could be smaller and easier to administer and play.  :wink:

Oh, a for those who would like "America", tell me please which American regiments of what participated in any of the Napoleonic Wars??  And I'm American, but this mod is "Napoleonic Wars", not "War of 1812".

DanyEle said:
Italy didn't really exist at that time. It would be Kingdom of Italy " Regno d'Italia" and included territories of nothern - central Italy only

250px-Italia_1810.jpg

Actually I just typed the names, like The Netherlands wasn't just the Netherlands, but Kingdom of the Netherlands, and so on.

España se merece estar

fueron los primeros en Europa en ganar al ejercito de napoleon en la -batalla de bruch- y luego los primeros en ganarles en batalla campal en la -batalla de bailén- acabando con el mito de la invencibilidad del ejercito francés y haciéndole ver al resto de europa que podian ser derrotados... y ni falta hace mencionar las guerrillas que estuvieron desangrando al ejercito francés desde que entraron en España

saludos. :smile:

-------------------
translation of google >>

Spain deserves to be

were the first in Europe to win the army of Napoleon in the battle of bruch, and then beat them in the first pitched battle in the Battle of Bailen ending the myth of the invincibility of the French army and making him see the rest of europe that could be defeated ... and needless to mention the guerrillas who were bleeding the French army entered Spain since

greetings. :smile:

Voted Netherlands

The dastardly Dutch devils and crazy Belgians are not to be overlooked, as Wellington and Napoleon found out.

Italy and Spain (if I could have done Portugal, I would have as well).

I'm American and I agree adding us would be a little silly. Maybe for a seperate 1812 mod, but not into general NW gameplay.

Relax with the whole 'IT WASN'T IN THE ERA THING' because the setting of this DLC is incredibly schizophrenic. Starting out as a Waterloo only era mod then adding Austrians and Russians who never even saw much action with the 7th Coalition as by the time they mobilised Boney was in retreat from Belgium back to Paris. Again.

If I was FSE, I would say 'screw it' and just have the damn thing set after the 4th Coalition and not really care about anything else. As long as armies and uniforms from the Crimean War or Revolutionary American era don't start popping up we'll all be fine.

lol ok? I agree with you.

i only said adding the USA as its own faction into general NW gameplay would be silly. sheesh. why does everyone think I want to start a fight?

iberwolf said:
España se merece estar

fueron los primeros en Europa en ganar al ejercito de napoleon en la -batalla de bruch- y luego los primeros en ganarles en batalla campal en la -batalla de bailén- acabando con el mito de la invencibilidad del ejercito francés y haciéndole ver al resto de europa que podian ser derrotados... y ni falta hace mencionar las guerrillas que estuvieron desangrando al ejercito francés desde que entraron en España

saludos. :smile:

-------------------
translation of google >>

Spain deserves to be

were the first in Europe to win the army of Napoleon in the battle of bruch, and then beat them in the first pitched battle in the Battle of Bailen ending the myth of the invincibility of the French army and making him see the rest of europe that could be defeated ... and needless to mention the guerrillas who were bleeding the French army entered Spain since

greetings. :smile:

Spain +1

I'd go for Spain and America primarily, just because you could expand into the peninsula war then and the war of 1812 which would be both interesting theatres in my opinion. I'd quite like to see the ottomans too as long as there's no bow/horse archer nob jockery (one of the most irritating parts of WFaS/Warband)

Spain.

*Huge importance in 1812-1815, since the Peninsular war was still going on.
*With the exception of the Ottomans, they have the largest army of the options, by far.
*They are similar to existent factions uniforms, so they would be easier to mod than, for example, the ottomans.

Back
Top Bottom