Polite request

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it works also on non steam versions

As morii said , I already tested it 2 weeks ago , and i have to say that from what i've seen the hack has been overrated  .  I understand your worries , because is an hack that can influence quite a lot . But I have also to remind that  there are also negative effects on this hack . Ex you cant feint(or after 2,3 feints)  or the character will goes automatically on dowbn blocking ,  The swing is bugged or somehow there are continous speed lags , with shield is even worse because the reacting of the character is slower , and you can be spammed easily and die .  I would understand if this was a duel tournament , how many problems this hack would had created , but on  a battle with loads of factor and  where as i said  there are more negative effects in my opinion than positive ,  i think it should be taken less fearfully than what in real it is . 

And as morii mentioned again Some IG members already tested it and  there is already a fix , but it still need some more  testing .

So in the end i'm in favour of a poll to decide this issue  instead of a decision of the Organizer that will not make everybody happy , but a poll internal only to the captains of the remaining teams .

It doesn't matter how much the hack effects the gameplay or not. It does have an effect and I think NC matches should be stopped till this matter is resolved to ensure that no one has objections about the results

We have decided that this issue should be handled and decided by the Team Captains of USA , Ukraine , France , Poland And Turkey  .

The vote will  go on by  PM or Steam contact , so I will close the thread until we have a final decision .

Poll Result :

France , USA , Ukraine ,Poland , And Turkey  wish to continue  the tournament without Postponing the matches .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom