Polished Landscapes test version [RELEASED]

Users who are viewing this thread

hm im not exactly sure what u mean.
i tried now different resolutions in the game for example full hd but also 1200x600 and 800x600 for examples. very many setting but the problem was the same.  buttons blurred and game also.

allright i just reinstalled it and it worked.
thank u rathos for ure trying to help :smile: just had yesterday no more time to re
and now im gonna playyyy :grin:

mr48
Yes, working, I think it works with all mods, maybe without Star Wars, because it changes skyboxes.txt
I'm tested with 1257AD, BaW, Europe 1200, Expanded Gameplay, Fire Arrow, HYW, Lords and realms, Mongol Obsolote, PoP, RoK, Roots of Yggdrasil, Rus XIII, TEATRC, Wedding Dance and some other smaller mods.

That post was a bad idea.
Instead of going through this thread and actually finding out how it's done, those lazy rats will now focus all their attention on you.

raven18 said:
mr48
Yes, working, I think it works with all mods, maybe without Star Wars, because it changes skyboxes.txt
I'm tested with 1257AD, BaW, Europe 1200, Expanded Gameplay, Fire Arrow, HYW, Lords and realms, Mongol Obsolote, PoP, RoK, Roots of Yggdrasil, Rus XIII, TEATRC, Wedding Dance and some other smaller mods.

pls can you share module.ini for RUS XIII ?

raven18 said:
mr48

Wellenbrecher said:
That post was a bad idea.
Instead of going through this thread and actually finding out how it's done, those lazy rats will now focus all their attention on you.

forchtenstein said:
pls can you share module.ini for RUS XIII ?

This is so ironic :lol:

You simply have to search module.ini for the resource's names, e.g. "map_tree_meshes" and change "load_resource" to "load_mod_resource". If the resource's names don't show up in your module.ini, your mod uses it's own environmental resources, which I doubt Rus XIII does.

:lol:
Ye gods... I had hoped that it would actually take some posts in between.

Anyhow, because I'm sleep deprived as **** and thus feeling strangely generous, I'll link y'all to a post earlier in this thread that describes how you can make this mod compatible to any other mod that does not alter the environment.
Here it is. And please ignore the fact that this has been mentioned plenty of times and especially you, forchtenstein, have gotten this reply more than once now.
Keep in mind that in one case the "this one" is at the wrong place and once or twice it's missing completely. Just go through that list and watch out for any entry saying "load_mod_ressource".

I dont think this mod is compatible with Britian 1297. I've succeded in getting it to work in RUS and BAW but not Britian 1297. Am I wrong?

Ummmmm, if this is asked before I'm sorry, but can you use this and polished landscapes at the same time? Because they both modify the ini. file, I think...

:mad: Yes... So i just take what's changed in the module ini. from landscapes and buildings, paste that in my mod ini., then proceed as normal? And will this work with the old maps mod? Forgot the link but just search it.

This looks Modern Warfare-ish, It seriously does. Cant believe I just realized it now, but you have just revamped the Mount and Blade graphics to Call of Duty 4 - Modern warfare 1 or 2.

Back
Top Bottom