B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

Users who are viewing this thread

By the looks of it, I think its the florakind.txt causing the issue.
But I'm not sure.
Like YourStepDad stated, if PL is already in that mod then their is no reason to put another one in. XD

I honestly have no idea, I dont know much about wfas.
You can download the module or you can add it to any you like.
Description on how to do that is on the first page.

Just find and change the lines in module.ini instead of erasing and adding.

Jaytaro said:
Does PL work with wfas? or do i need to do something clever?

there is a submod that adds several features, including polished landscapes, look in wfas mods section. i believe you could add it manually, but you wouldn't get the results you probably want, it would look messy, to say the least.

I am seeming to be having an issue with the latest  Native Pl 1.158. I'm missing orders in battle! I only can tell troops to "spread out" or "stand closer" in the F2 options, and the F3 options all i can do is "fire at will."  The other slots are there but they stuff like "F5 STR NOT FOUND: ui_order_form_5_row"

Example pics: While not game destroying it does irk a little :razz: thanks for continuing to keep it compatible though!

2013-09-04_00004_zps2e171fd5.jpg
2013-09-04_00003_zpsd2fef72a.jpg

Lumos said:
Use_advanced_formations from module.ini requires you to add the aforementioned missing lines to the language file with the others like them. Not quite certain which one it was exactly.

Fantastic Lumos!

Edit your module.ini with notepad, you'll find this little section in your native PL 1.158:

can_crouch = 1
can_objects_make_sound = 1
disable_zoom = 0
use_advanced_formation = 1
use_crossbow_as_firearm = 0
can_reload_while_moving = 0
can_run_faster_with_skills = 1
use_phased_reload = 0
horses_try_running_away = 0
horses_rear_with_attack = 1
lance_pike_effect_speed = 3.0
no_friendly_fire_for_bots = 0
can_adjust_camera_distance = 1
sync_ragdoll_effects = 1
has_forced_particles = 1
can_use_scene_props_in_single_player = 0
disable_attack_while_jumping = 0
disable_high_hdr = 0
has_accessories_for_female = 0
restrict_attacks_more_in_multiplayer = 0

Change the "use_advanced_formation = 1" to a 0 and you'll be all set!

Lumos is the bomb!

Hey man, is there a way to keep everything the same in native but just exchange the trees and bushes (well all the flora that is not melted down with the ground) with the ones from this mod? If yes how could I do that?

Should be possible, I will have to come back on that later on how to do that.
I don't have much time now because I'm moving out to a new appartment.
Will let you know soon.

I would just like to first of all say thank you to Delzaros for keeping the mod playable on the current version of Warband.
I've just picked up the game after years of being told to but unable to find the time and I'm quite pleasantly surprised with the ambition of the modding community.

I'll explain how to add certain stuff (like flora asked by Momcilo94) without the whole pakage soon.
Just wanted to leave this post to let you all know. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom