B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

Users who are viewing this thread

gutekfiutek said:
As I mentioned, I have no time for LODs.
[...] One person already offered help [...]
Will you reveal that mysterious benefactor, so that we could harass him ? :razz:

Otherwise you could beckon MAXHARDMAN, he's a god LOD.

wait- i was wrong. something went wrong with the second install, and i thought i started a new game in diplomacy. sowwy. turned out to be native.

I think you cant get them work together... For now. If PL gets updated and improvements it would be like heaven. I'm waiting it to be comfortable with diplomacy.

Getting an 'ugly' tree type on several maps......
badtree.jpg

Invisible barrier which I think is due to the skeleton below, full sized for ease of viewing, note the arrows suck in the 'air'

invisible.jpg

This really gave the game a dirty and dark feel to it. I really feel like this is a land cursed with war and bloodshed now its awesome. Really hope this catches on and maybe one day TaleWorlds will take this up because this is how the game should feel. Looking forward to spending a lot more time in this "depressing" universe. As stated it really does feel like Stalker which is one of my favorite games so yeah, wonderful work!

Hurry to make necessary modifications to the 1127 version with the inclusion of options for modifying the system in modul  cities (no scenes of cities that have an impact on the adaptation). In  mod  "Brytenwalda" ( for example)  can not add anything except trees.

Oyclo said:
badtree.jpg
Oyclo said:
Invisible barrier which I think is due to the skeleton below, full sized for ease of viewing, note the arrows suck in the 'air'

invisible.jpg

Please, install this mod PROPERLY before reporting bugs.
Probably you have native flora_kinds.txt. Please replace this with one from my mod.
G.

gutekfiutek said:
Oyclo said:
badtree.jpg
Oyclo said:

invisible.jpg

Probably you have native flora_kinds.txt. Please replace this with one from my mod.
G.

Followed everything and doubled checked, but hey, perhaps I made a mistake somewhere.

the flora_kinds.txt is in fact yours and I'm using the less dense tree version.

Oyclo said:
gutekfiutek said:
Oyclo said:
badtree.jpg
Oyclo said:

invisible.jpg

G.

Followed everything and doubled checked, but hey, perhaps I made a mistake somewhere.

the flora_kinds.txt is in fact yours and I'm using the less dense tree version.

I have the same problem  (The 'Ugly trees')  :???: But I'm not using the less dense trees.

I got this working with Diplomacy 2.7 and i was using M&B patch 1.127. But i couldn't get it working with 1.126. Thank you for this mod! Now it could need some fixing and updating. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom