B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

Users who are viewing this thread

Count Edmundus said:
Install the patch that fixes the errors. Look at page 1.

Im hating to say that but still giving me white tree,grasses...
I wanted to remove them manually but it ll take hours.

Oplichter said:
Gale said:
I'm having problems with some citys and some places (flying objects, everything little out of sync). Hopefully fix is coming, it's hard to play unmodded M&B WB now. :razz:

Just copy all the '*.sco' files except those named 'scn_random_scene*' from Native/SceneObj to the PL module's SceneObj directory and you should be set. The 'scn_random_scene*' files in PL seem to be the only ones that work as they should.

Still got messed up citys. :sad:

If someone have fixed this mod, can you repack everything to .zip... Putting fix over fix over fix just seems to make it worse.

Hi i just wanted to report a major bug I've had. I have switched to playing the standalone version of polished landscapes i downloaded on 7/18 so i believe it's the latest version.. I also copied over the particles_2 file fix and also from one of the past threads downloaded the temporary fixes from Senag2 for removing bad trees inside towns.

However everything seems great for most part, only major issue i have is when you get attacked by bandits when entering a town. Many times i was spawned in an area with all buildings/scenery floating in air, with tons of ?'s all over place. Sometimes i can't find/kill bandits attacking me, other times i do. It's not game breaking as doesn't happen too often and isn't for every town, and i can run to edge of map and leave.. but it's annoying.

I don't know if it's from the .sco files that was posted here or what as i have only been playing a short while with polished landscapes.

Anybody else's new sarranid and Khergit horses invisible with PL? I seem to be the only one infected! Everything else works perfectly! 

Just dropped by to thank gutekfiutek for his incredible work. First time I tried it, yesterday, and couldn't step out from my pc! excellent work man!!

Is there any way to use this mod on Multiplayer, without adding trees on maps where they shouldn't be?

Edit: Dunno if it matters but I mean cRPG multiplayer, not specifically native.

Atamawood said:
Anybody else's new sarranid and Khergit horses invisible with PL? I seem to be the only one infected! Everything else works perfectly!

Yep - same problem  :???: Also all the heraldic stuff are transparent  :neutral:

when playing it in diplomacy the trees disappear, but the leaves stay. on the campaign map i mean. what can i do about this?

also on the battle map, i just found out.

i now get an error: get_object failed for body: bo_bushes07_a

anyone know what this means and what i can do about it? :shock:

I think 1.127 is causing most of the problems encountered thus far. I've tried finding ways round these issues, but this is something the author needs to address in the long term.

Back
Top Bottom