B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

Users who are viewing this thread

This mod is insanely AWESOME! I'm usually lazy and don't comment of forums, but this made me to log in and comment. I'm having problems with some citys and some places (flying objects, everything little out of sync). Hopefully fix is coming, it's hard to play unmodded M&B WB now. :razz:

I would be ready to donate few euros even, it's that amazing.

Gale said:
I'm having problems with some citys and some places (flying objects, everything little out of sync). Hopefully fix is coming, it's hard to play unmodded M&B WB now. :razz:

Just copy all the '*.sco' files except those named 'scn_random_scene*' from Native/SceneObj to the PL module's SceneObj directory and you should be set. The 'scn_random_scene*' files in PL seem to be the only ones that work as they should.

Okay guys, I'm still having problems with the new steppe horses and Sarranid horses being invisible with the 1.127 patch anyone else?

I'm having trouble merging Diplomacy and Polished Landskabes as well. I've followed the instructions posted earlier in this thread very carefully, but it still crashes on startup.

Here's what I've tried:
- Installed the latest diplomacy. (It did complain about me not having the latest version even though I know I have. I'm also using steam)
- pasted the flora and ground spec files from the PL archive into the Diplomacy Data folder
- Pasted all the Resource, Sceneobj and Texture from PL archive into respective Diplomacy folders
- Installed the Particles2 fix
- Installed the unofficial sceneobj fix posted on an earlier page ( I've also tried without, but still crashes)
- Pasted the Load_mod_resource lines into the module.ini and deleted the corresponding Load_resource lines, as written in the instructions for merging.

On startup it crashes and the error reads:
get_object failed for texture: bushes

Any ideas as to what I could do different?

Have you also got the latest version of M&B? I got the same errors at 1.126 and older Diplomacy. Then i installed the latest patch for Diplomacy and M&B. I heard that somebody said that he got it working so i tried with the latest versions and got it working. Maybe i could upload my Diplomacy folder somewhere.

I got 1.127 and run PL fine. Although even though I've added the "fix" released (see page 19) the areas are still screwed. It's not game breaking for me, since I've used TweakMB and fixed the Guild Master and Village Elder conversation options when you reach a place. Although it's annoying to see the inn below you and all its patrons on the roof, and whatnot :grin: although... still it's an awesome mod. Just needs some polishing. No pun intended :razz:

Oh yeah... and also it's disturbing that a pile of bones causes you to a complete halt on a battlefield.

Overall score: 9/10 (would be maxed if it weren't for these flaws :grin:)

Brody said:
I got 1.127 and run PL fine. Although even though I've added the "fix" released (see page 19) the areas are still screwed. It's not game breaking for me, since I've used TweakMB and fixed the Guild Master and Village Elder conversation options when you reach a place. Although it's annoying to see the inn below you and all its patrons on the roof, and whatnot :grin: although... still it's an awesome mod. Just needs some polishing. No pun intended :razz:

Oh yeah... and also it's disturbing that a pile of bones causes you to a complete halt on a battlefield.

Overall score: 9/10 (would be maxed if it weren't for these flaws :grin:)

Did you try the scene's workaround on page 25? That's what fixed the village/town issues.

Thx a lot, it worked :grin:

Count Edmundus said:
Get the latest Diplomacy and Mount&Blade patch. That is 2.7.1 and 1.127. Then get Polished Landscapes and the error fixing patch for it too. Then follow this.
Tip: To remove commands from the module.ini just put an # in front of the line.
Example:
#load_resource = map_tree_meshes
Install game to another folder!!
IMPORTANT - place flora_kinds.txt and ground_specs.txt from PL_warband archive into \Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Diplomacy\Data folder
Copy Brf files from \Modules\Polished_Landscapes\Resource to Modules\Diplomacy\Resource
Copy textures  from \Modules\Polished_Landscapes\Textures to Modules\Diplomacy\Textures
Copy *.sco  files from \Modules\Polished_Landscapes\SceneObj to \Modules\Diplomacy\SceneObj

In module.ini add
load_mod_resource = env_materials
load_mod_resource = map_tree_meshes
load_mod_resource = particle_meshes
load_mod_resource = tree_meshes
load_mod_resource = xtree_meshes
load_mod_resource = grass_meshes
load_mod_resource = plant_meshes
load_mod_resource = xtree_meshes_b
load_mod_resource = xtree_meshes_c
load_mod_resource = grass_meshes_b
load_mod_resource = tree_e_meshes
load_mod_resource = terrain_borders
load_mod_resource = particles_2

And delete lines:

load_resource = map_tree_meshes
load_resource = particle_meshes
load_resource = tree_meshes
load_resource = xtree_meshes
load_resource = grass_meshes
load_resource = plant_meshes
load_resource = xtree_meshes_b
load_resource = xtree_meshes_c
load_resource = grass_meshes_b
load_resource = tree_e_meshes
load_resource = terrain_borders
load_resource = particles_2
Install the patch to the Resource folder. Load up you m&b .exe, select diplomacy and play.

Atamawood said:
Okay guys, I'm still having problems with the new steppe horses and Sarranid horses being invisible with the 1.127 patch anyone else?

I repeat, I'm sorry but honestly I feel like I didn't miss anything or do anything wrong everything else works perfectly. Is there anything I have to add more to it or what?

Brody said:
It's not game breaking for me, since I've used TweakMB and fixed the Guild Master and Village Elder conversation options when you reach a place.

I don't seem to be able to "buy land for a profitable venture" anymore with this mod. Are those the conversation options you mean?

Good work, keep up, but i have a problem, my saves do not work whit this, my warband is upgradet to 1.127.
I must to start a new game?
Please help me to make my saves work with PL!
I play in native with latest diplomatic mod, for 1.127.

*Facepalm* If you played with the diplomacy module and now PL module, i think yes. But if you add PL into diplomacy then you can load your old save. If you played with the native module you could play with PL. Also patches will NOT delete save games.

i did everything on installing but im getting this bug on diplomacy ( native and pl module works perfectly ) white grass , trees

]

GetAssista said:
Olume said:
Anyone have idea whats wrong ?
Try turning off HDR/bloom. And check "grass.dds" texture, and if it displays on grass models in respective brf (using OpenBrf)

this :

I put those textures but dk why it giving error

Back
Top Bottom