B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

Users who are viewing this thread

Ahamo_ said:
On a fresh install it works perfectly. Congratulations on such a quality piece of work.
However does not load when i add diplomacy 2.5.1.Missing rock or something.  I just instal diplomacy into the polished landscapes folder. Is there another way to combine them?

You did use the second method listed in the first post....?

SoTAL said:
Ahamo_ said:
On a fresh install it works perfectly. Congratulations on such a quality piece of work.
However does not load when i add diplomacy 2.5.1.Missing rock or something.  I just instal diplomacy into the polished landscapes folder. Is there another way to combine them?

You did use the second method listed in the first post....?

Ahh, no I did not. Will try that. Tip off my hat to you sir.

Congratulations, gutek :grin:
I tried the second method. However, it always shows me some red warnings: unable to find material g_grass, unable to find material ground_rocks_a in my warband version 1.126 :cry:

We would probably need an updated flora_kinds for 1.126 at laest that was the case with graphical pack and its ground_rock_a.dds error.

When I try to load a campaign the game crashes and I get an error message saying: "Load error: Number of triggers in file: 33, exceeds 24".

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I am running 1.125 and the mod Calradia at War.

Portroyale said:
When I try to load a campaign the game crashes and I get an error message saying: "Load error: Number of triggers in file: 33, exceeds 24".

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I am running 1.125 and the mod Calradia at War.

That is a bug of 1.125 not PL :roll:

Gutek, your work is absolutely amazing. Thanks a ton for sharing those beautiful projects, high time for me to register here in order to express my gratitude. I'll return with some screenshots, finding some beautiful pictures shouldn't take too long :wink:

Simply, amazing! Need I say more?

*Edit* Seems to crash a lot if I edit a multiplayer scene.

*Edit2* Yes it's rather annoying, it doesn't like it when I edit a scene that has PL in it...

Totally awesome!

awesome.png

thanx for great mod, but...

i tried mix PL with the diplomacy mod (as indicated in the first post) and as a result error during launch game:
get_object failed for texture: bushes

(game verison 1.126 with diplomacy 2.5.1)

:cry:

awesome bro, definitely needs new skies tho, for some reason mine take forever to load and idk why... and i got a beast computer

actually... my machine isnt wonderfull and i havent notice any big performance loss(however i did notice few mapping bugs/floating castles etc :razz:)

Back
Top Bottom