B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

Users who are viewing this thread

Nice work, looks beautiful!
Though, while loading the ini i get an errormessage telling me:Unable to find material ground_rock_a
Any idea why?
i tried to install it with the diplomatic-mod too, where i get the same error and after a while i get a ctd  :sad:
But still it looks so good, even thoug the Horsetrainer on the Tutorialfield is quit pissed  :grin:

A note: Using this mod with Warband causes the multiplayer module to be locked out. I have to copy over my original flora_kinds and ground_specs if I wish to get back into Native otherwise it crashes and burns.  :cry:

Menjoo said:
Though, while loading the ini i get an errormessage telling me:Unable to find material ground_rock_a
Any idea why?
i tried to install it with the diplomatic-mod too, where i get the same error and after a while i get a ctd  :sad:
But still it looks so good, even thoug the Horsetrainer on the Tutorialfield is quit pissed  :grin:

Do you have 1.125 patch installed?

Turanien said:
A note: Using this mod with Warband causes the multiplayer module to be locked out. I have to copy over my original flora_kinds and ground_specs if I wish to get back into Native otherwise it crashes and burns.  :cry:

Maybe it's the new collision meshes causing trouble? Makes sense that those would have to match the server and other players.

With locked out, do you mean you can't join native servers, or that you can't even access the MP menus? Because that would just be strange.

Quote from: Menjoo on Today at 11:26:42 PM

Any idea why?

I have the Steamversion and am on v1.126.

EDIT* Can someone explain my how to quote? I never get it right.

okiN said:
Turanien said:

Maybe it's the new collision meshes causing trouble? Makes sense that those would have to match the server and other players.

With locked out, do you mean you can't join native servers, or that you can't even access the MP menus? Because that would just be strange.

Well; it crashes on Native loadup before I even hit the loading bar. Comments about missing such and such a file...

Turanien said:

I just discovered that DAta folder is moddable in Warband!
Just revert your old  flora_kinds and ground_specs in Warband/Data folder.
Place new files in\Modules\Polished_Landscapes\Data

Menjoo said:

Any idea why?

Ok, then copy Native module, rename it and istall PL just as I wrote on 1st page.
G.

i get object failed for texture: bushes    when i use this for another mod...i add all stuffs  in first page ...

Quote from: Menjoo on Today at 11:36:03 PM

Any idea why?

Ok, then copy Native module, rename it and istall PL just as I wrote on 1st page.
G.

I still get the error, but well it seems to work anyway.
I guess i`ll try to fiddle a little more with it. i report back if i get rid of the error.

Menjoo said:

I still get the error, but well it seems to work anyway.
I guess i`ll try to fiddle a little more with it. i report back if i get rid of the error.
Same here.

Some quick screens:

I tested it on 1.126, I got no errors and the only problems I encountered are some messed-up scenes, Rhodok and Swadian towns, villages and building interiors. I used the second method of installation, of course. Did anyone else notice this or is it something I did wrong? Other than that it is and looks fantastic! It was well worth the wait, great work!

Hmmm any plans for future 1.126 compatibility? As there are some screwed up towns/villages and insides of taverns/castles.
Besides that mod works fine in 1.126.
Maybe native sceneobj files for those selected towns/villages would work ?

Ok for ppl with 1.126 and screwed up towns and villages/taverns etc.
For the time being just put the native Sceneobj folder files in your mod folder files. This way you can have beautiful textures of this addon and "normal" towns villages. Maybe beside few trees growing here and there on towns pathways :smile:.

On a fresh install it works perfectly. Congratulations on such a quality piece of work.
However does not load when i add diplomacy 2.5.1.Missing rock or something.  I just instal diplomacy into the polished landscapes folder. Is there another way to combine them?

Back
Top Bottom