Polished Landscapes - Mipmap Mod 2 [Test version released]

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Leoric of Wercheg said:
Wrong. The first post has a link to a thread that has a link to a download that I'm not sure if it works.

There are some mods in the Pioneer's Guild with betas.
Sorry, but that is for gutekfiutek's older mip map mod, not this mod.

And yes, some mod's do have betas in the Pioneer's guild, but this one doesn't. And if he had bothered to read the thread, he would know that.

Wu-Long: its at the top of the first post. Not that hard to find. :???:

Scorch! said:
Lord Leoric of Wercheg said:
Wrong. The first post has a link to a thread that has a link to a download that I'm not sure if it works.

There are some mods in the Pioneer's Guild with betas.
Sorry, but that is for gutekfiutek's older mip map mod, not this mod.

And yes, some mod's do have betas in the Pioneer's guild, but this one doesn't. And if he had bothered to read the thread, he would know that.

Wu-Long: its at the top of the first post. Not that hard to find. :???:

I did read yesterday just thought he updated it since the last a few post had people saying they are downloading it atm

Hi all:smile:
Smaller foliage (including small birches) won't have collision. I will just make them smaller (now it's too big) - i think that people in armors/on horses can (in reality) easily pass such bushes/young trees.
But maybe I will experiment with this later.
I need to make tree groups less dense, sometimes there is too many trees.

New videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MTIbXPKOrA&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R00TrEV8xKM&feature=channel_page

Some screenshots from those videos:

And some  screenshots from game:

New pines

Trees on the right are dried, sick pines. Such dense forests are really rare.

Thanks guys - this one is qute dense forest -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ekS-f4X8sY
I think I will make less dense version additionally. So people with older pc can also have this.
Models in "Flora enchancement" have similar polycount like mine - so if you are able to run flora enchancement you should be able to run this easily.

It was really cool when the camera went past the advancing army.

A perfect setting for ambushes. I would love to see a video of that forest at night. There haven't been any night videos as of yet right?

I Love it. Simply stunning. Now to find out if I can run the flora enhancement mod, thus finding out if I can run this mod. :mrgreen:

This would be great in a solo or party adventure setting, like an expanded Medieval Adventure Mod.  It'll be great in Native battles too, but man, I'd like to cautiously explore a forest like that on my own, not knowing where a single or small group of enemies might pop up.  It's actually shocking how good this looks!

Kudos to getfiutek.

Seriously, I am astonished!
Great Job! :cool:

I always though that Mount & Blade engine had a very good potential
but I never thought that this game could have such visuals!

I really hope M&B Devs spend some time in updating the battle map,
cause it would result in a great visual overhaul for M&B :!:

Flanged said:
This would be great in a solo or party adventure setting, like an expanded Medieval Adventure Mod.  It'll be great in Native battles too, but man, I'd like to cautiously explore a forest like that on my own, not knowing where a single or small group of enemies might pop up.  It's actually shocking how good this looks!

Kudos to getfiutek.

agreed. Games like Oblivion and Gothic III actually don't look anything like real landscape compared to this :/

DaMMMMM makes me wanto to get into the wilderness!!

Imagine traveling in an Oblivion sized map looking like the above pics.Where the Nords are trying to extend their kingdom down further south.Your tasked by King superfly to protect as much land as you can from this invasion.

It always amazes what wonders can the modders make to improve M&B, while the original team that makes the game can't (or doesn't have time or just doesn't implement, whatever). Just incredible, looks like completely different game now.

Gutek, pracujesz w jakiejś firmie growej czy hobbystycznie robisz takie cuda? :smile: Bo to naprawdę jest ekstra robota, tak samo jak Twoje budynki.

Well, take a look at Warband...the devs definetly have the skill for graphical updates...
Also, the native graphics have thier own style in my oppinion, although the textures aren´t in high resolution or whatever.
BUT it can´t beat fiuteks update, of course  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom