Polish section(forum)

Users who are viewing this thread

Matim

Sergeant at Arms
Hello!
I would like to ask you if there is any possibility to make Polish sub-forum on this one. We had our own for a long time, but since last year there is big problem with admins passivity and huge amount of trolls. We have already made steam group "Tak-dla polskiego działu na TW" (Yes for Polish sub-forum on taleworlds) and got 100+members.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TaleworldsPL
Cheers

Yeah, It's really good idea :razz: We have a lot of people who want Polish sub-forum here :wink:
I hope sub-forum will exist  :smile:

Goker said:
Well, since you state that the old one had problems with moderators being inactive etc. How do you propose that will be any different this time?

Because we'll choose new ( if we can :razz: ) who won't be inactive :wink:

@ There are a lot of trolls on old one,
Sry for multiposting ;P

Well, you see. Taleworlds Administration will be the ones who choose, if a board is opened for the Polish folk. Cause it needs to be someone the TW administration knows and can trust with handling things the way Taleworlds wants.

Great idea. Cant wait for it like 107 others members of the "Yes for TW"  group. 
About moderators, well, in Poland live a lot of mature guys who are playing WB like Harpag, Dzioob, Lisek,Matim, NewPlayer, Krzyzak... I think that it could really easy to find the right people (Harpag, Dzioob, Matim IMAO )

The idea is not to find mature Polish people who play Warband. The idea is to find a Polish speaking member of the forums who are trusted enough by both the community and the Taleworlds administration.

Anyhow, I'm sure Janus or an admin will give an answer to you folks. I was just wondering who as a moderator you had in mind.

Well guys, what usually happens is that if there's enough demand for a board (a wide enough group of native speakers) the request will be considered. If you get members of your group to show their support in this thread, that would probably help to prove there's a wide enough demographic.

Though just FYI, "We want Polish sub-forum" is a demand, and "We would very much appreciate Polish sub-forum please" is a request. Magic word. I'm just sayin'.

And then if the admins are cool with it, they'll have a look at some Polish folks here, looking for somebody who has proven themselves to be trustworthy and reliable over a period of time. Physical maturity/age has little to do with it, as some young people can be very mature, whilst some older folks can act like six year olds. But it would the the admins choice, and again, I'm sure if you put in your politely phrased requests for people to consider as mods, it would go down just fine.

Like Goker said though, I'm sure one of the admins will be along shortly.

Warder asked me "Kamillo, can you write n1 on this thread ?"
I am doing it ! n1 :smile:

Warder said:
Great idea. Cant wait for it like 107 others members of the "Yes for TW"  group. 
About moderators, well, in Poland live a lot of mature guys who are playing WB like Harpag, Dzioob, Lisek,Matim, NewPlayer, Krzyzak, Kamillo... I think that it could really easy to find the right people (Harpag, Dzioob, Kamillo,  Matim IMAO )
You forgot about me Rapton ;(

But seriously good idea :wink:

Kamillo said:
Warder asked me "Kamillo, can you write n1 on this thread ?"
I am doing it ! n1 :smile:

Warder said:
About moderators, well, in Poland live a lot of mature guys who are playing WB like Harpag, Dzioob, Lisek,Matim, NewPlayer, Krzyzak, Kamillo... I think that it could really easy to find the right people (Harpag, Dzioob, Kamillo,  Matim IMAO )
You forgot about me Rapton ;(

But seriously good idea :wink:

Kamillo :grin:

It'd be a wonderful idea. I'd offer to moderate but my Polish writing abilities are sadly limited.

Wish the best of luck to the Polish community and I'll certainly participate.

Overlord- said:
No offense, but you guys don't look promising.

Which is why we put them in a separate subforum all on their own. Obviously. :wink:

Just kidding, good luck with getting this through, and good luck getting your moderator.

Back
Top Bottom