Polish lords don't help take Warsaw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Tsubodai

Sergeant
Hi, I am doing the polish storyline and none of the Polish lords want to help take Warsaw, they all say that they are too busy.
Is there a way to solve this? Am i missing something?

Many thanks,

Tsubodai

hello
IF you are a marshall and your convestory is hich they wont fallow you and same if they dont like you.
you still can give them a task and somethimes they accept somethimes they wont

Tsubodai said:
Hi, I am doing the polish storyline and none of the Polish lords want to help take Warsaw, they all say that they are too busy.
Is there a way to solve this? Am i missing something?

Many thanks,

Tsubodai

If this is the part after saving the relic, he will give you a decree (which shows up as an option when you talk to the lords).  Any lord you talk to will accept (I didnt have any that refused).  I am however confused that you are not part of the polish faction, if you are doing the polish story line, you must be part of the polish faction at this time.

None of the lords want to help and I can't join a faction. I was a mercenary at one point, perhaps i should become their merc again?

if you can give me more info like day you are your renown.
IF you want be vassel you need get a positive relation with the king
OW yes if you arent a vassel they dont wanne fallow you because you are like a low born guy and their are nobles they have better things to do that wy they dont wanne fallow you.
otherwise they fallow you only at like 40 relation with them that worked for me.
you need become a vassel and then still they dont wanne fallow you unless you have hich relation ship with them

so I keep it short ,they dont fallow you because you dont have enoug relation with them.
you cant become a vassel if you have low renown and if you dont have a positive relation with that king and you need kill somme enemey lords dont take a hole fotress

it must be the vassal thing as i have renown of over 200, the king loves me and i've fought many enemies
ah, i have a castle too, so its prob that, i just thought the quest was kind of independent

thanks for your help

maybe you should get another king or something fight against your enemy /lords0 will do it and somethimes he doenst have any fiefs to give you or something hich right to rule wont do it because kings then think you will rebel against him

Tsubodai said:
None of the lords want to help and I can't join a faction. I was a mercenary at one point, perhaps i should become their merc again?

The Polish King gives you the quest to take Warsaw at 2 different times.  You must be in the Polish service and have started the questline "the Deluge" and have Zagloba on your team.  The first time is after you save the polish village with the polish religious icon from "bandits".  He then asks you to take back Warsaw.  Talk to Zagloba after the king gives you the quest.  Talk to king again, he will give you a decree that shows up as another option when you talk to the lords about taking back Warsaw.

The second time is after you become Marshal and he gives you a quest to take back a whole bunch of cities (my list included Warsaw, Allenstein Castle, Karkov and Dubeneck (sic))...but then you are marshal and you have that option of asking them to do something for you....like follow you.

well i just ended up taking warsaw myself, it took 4 sieges and i lost my other city (Kiev) in the process but i am part of the polish faction now. Not really sure it was worth the sacrifice yet, i had 200 good men in kiev and a collection of hussar lances.

well the problem is always that if you have that city then there always will be a campain against lost cities so dont matter if you ahve strong armed men there but if you have a full hussarcs there of the polish and you join the fight i bet the enemy die really fast

i didn't have a very strong army that was the problem. i had less than 10 hussars, most of them were zap. infantry and oglans etc., not much of a match against swedish reiters!

swedish reiters are really strong i really like the swedish troops because they are dam strong i foughter on their side and we wonned like close to the hole map like 50% but on ea kingdom there came an end like the romans now we losing and losing and have low vassels im now the marshall and its really hard work we fight against all nations and im trying to recapture all fotresses but it wont work omgf

Back
Top Bottom