[Police Station] - Bug Reports & Changelog

Users who are viewing this thread

I keep getting the missing arrow up rot error
I didnt install it on warband and downloaded the 2.2 version from nexusmods.com

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but my class refuses to update. All requirements are at 0 and have been for about a week in game time but my class doesn't increase.

edit: Oops, I missed when you answered the question before, sorry. I'll double check everything and look to make sure my prestige is above 0.

another edit: It looks like all my characters have a massive negative prestige for some reason, it could be the real bug at work here

Nope, I always execute, release, or ransom. One character is only two weeks in and he has -100 prestige.

Edit: It might be execution, I'll test that theory

I've just reinstalled.  And am not able to auto save the game or save on exiting the game.  I removed and reinstalled again, same thing.

Any ideas as to what to do??

Thanks.

zimm out

I don't seem to be ranking up at all, I'm on day 156 and am still on the rank I started at, sergeant major, I have been doing a lot of quests from my faction generals and I've ranked up in social class and I have a lot of medals, but I haven't advanced once in rank.

zimmer1lb said:
I've just reinstalled.  And am not able to auto save the game or save on exiting the game.  I removed and reinstalled again, same thing.

Any ideas as to what to do??

Thanks.

zimm out

After all this time, I finally found a very small post that had a solution for one player.  Apparently the save game folder had become corrupted.  Deleting it solved the problem.

zimm out

msxenox said:
I don't seem to be ranking up at all, I'm on day 156 and am still on the rank I started at, sergeant major, I have been doing a lot of quests from my faction generals and I've ranked up in social class and I have a lot of medals, but I haven't advanced once in rank.

The limiting factor may be renown. win tournaments and tough battles. Winning when you outnumber and outclass the enemy hardly gives any renown. IIrc some buildings give renown regularly but you need a city. Another IIrc is that there was an NPC where you could spend money to buy renown (donating to the church?)

I'm using v2.2, and having problems with my party disappearing off the map after installing several of the minimods, the ones I'm using are:

Black Bullet
Smoke - Low Quality
Fast Travel
Troops Tweaks 1.5 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Bringing this back, but the textures are broken for me (2.2). Almost every time I enter a new location, the textures are black, which causes the game to crash.

Sometimes I meet all the requirements needed to advance in rank but it seems like the game doesn't recognize it. Ideas about how to solve this?

Hey Guys,
I've the problem, that I dont know where the poor houses are.  :neutral:
I dont want rent this very expensive for being in the nect class... Do anibody know where I can find them?
Thanks
SchMats

Hi, recently I stumbled upon annoying bug. When I was repeling enemy's cavalry attack I ordered my infantry to form a square. I was quite suprized when my soldiers froze, not shoting or moving. I'm plaing on 2.2 version.

Back
Top Bottom