[Police Station] - Bug Reports & Changelog

Users who are viewing this thread

Bjorne and Roustam were already in version 1, I believe.

Also:
-I have bought a Poor house in one town, and rented another one in another town. And I never have to pay the rent for the rented house. :???:
-Diplomacy issues; Usually, after some in-game weeks, Bavaria leaves the alliancy with the French and joins the Coalition. Allright, it gets peace with all the Coalition countries, and declares war to France and its allies. But a while later, Bavaria allies with France again, leaving the Coalition. Allright, Peace with France and its current allies, war with all the Coalition states. BUT. Whenever a country joins either Fance, or the Coalition after that, Bavaria declares war on them. Ototman Empire joins France? Bavaria declares war. Saxony joins the Coalition? Bavaria declares war.

Captured Joe said:
-Diplomacy issues; Usually, after some in-game weeks, Bavaria leaves the alliancy with the French and joins the Coalition. Allright, it gets peace with all the Coalition countries, and declares war to France and its allies. But a while later, Bavaria allies with France again, leaving the Coalition. Allright, Peace with France and its current allies, war with all the Coalition states. BUT. Whenever a country joins either Fance, or the Coalition after that, Bavaria declares war on them. Ototman Empire joins France? Bavaria declares war. Saxony joins the Coalition? Bavaria declares war.

"Sire, the Ottoman Empuire joined Nap-"
"STOP TALKING AND DECLARE WAR YOU FOOL"

When I press NumLock, my game CTD's, and I just recieved 8 of the same medals when I joined france with a ton of prestige, but those are minor :smile:

After installing low quality gunsmoke:
RGL error: Unable to restore vertex buffer.
Happened both in battle and on the world map, trying to reinstall regular (laggy :sad: ) smoke and see what happens...

I have now tried all smoke mods and they all give me the vertex error, at different time and places :sad:

Peralta said:
I have now tried all smoke mods and they all give me the vertex error, at different time and places :sad:
Windows 8? Try to run in compatibility mode. Otherwise lower your texture details.

Captured Joe said:
Hey, I was wondering: Why aren't all the weapons of the latest 'version' of version 1 in this mod? I haven't seen the Swedish guns, the Pistol with shoulder stock, etc.
I have the models, but not the item code. You remember I was working with an 'outdated' version of the ModuleSystem. Berthout probably added these guns after he sent me the ModuleSystem.

Quintillius said:
Peralta said:
Windows 8? Try to run in compatibility mode. Otherwise lower your texture details.

Captured Joe said:
Hey, I was wondering: Why aren't all the weapons of the latest 'version' of version 1 in this mod? I haven't seen the Swedish guns, the Pistol with shoulder stock, etc.
I have the models, but not the item code. You remember I was working with an 'outdated' version of the ModuleSystem. Berthout probably added these guns after he sent me the ModuleSystem.

Already fixed it with texture details, silly me :smile:

Looking forward to some more guns, if they're anything like the code I used to work with, it's copy paste from other items and change the values around a bit :wink:

Some bugs I spotted:

- long barreled firearms are less accurate than handweapons (probably not a bug, rather just a historical incorrect fact)
- options "go downtown" and "take a walk in the streets" don't show up at random moments. I tried replicating, but it looks random: all times, all locations, all situations  :???: ) Especially annoying when you get the "spy" quest.
- even parties without drummers give the foraging caps as loot
- loot is extremely limited (loot lvl 5, destroyed faction parties/caravans/bandit parties: rarely loot over 10 items)
- I suggest this to be a bug: bandit parties consisting for over 80% of flags and drums... They just take me out of the whole narrative :wink:

- long barreled firearms are less accurate than handweapons (probably not a bug, rather just a historical incorrect fact)
- options "go downtown" and "take a walk in the streets" don't show up at random moments. I tried replicating, but it looks random: all times, all locations, all situations  ) Especially annoying when you get the "spy" quest.
- loot is extremely limited (loot lvl 5, destroyed faction parties/caravans/bandit parties: rarely loot over 10 items)
- I suggest this to be a bug: bandit parties consisting for over 80% of flags and drums... They just take me out of the whole narrative

- Tell me the exact weapons.
- This is to prevent players entering scenes at noon so they won't get a crash since the sun is very bright and anti-fun at that moment.
- Because they looted the forage caps from other drummers!
- You're famous as looter so everyone hides his stuff for you.  :razz:
- So 8 of 10 bandits in a party are drummers/standard bearers?

Quintillius said:
- options "go downtown" and "take a walk in the streets" don't show up at random moments. I tried replicating, but it looks random: all times, all locations, all situations  ) Especially annoying when you get the "spy" quest.
- I suggest this to be a bug: bandit parties consisting for over 80% of flags and drums... They just take me out of the whole narrative

- Tell me the exact weapons.
- This is to prevent players entering scenes at noon so they won't get a crash since the sun is very bright and anti-fun at that moment.
- Because they looted the forage caps from other drummers!
- You're famous as looter so everyone hides his stuff for you.  :razz:
- So 8 of 10 bandits in a party are drummers/standard bearers?

- give me some time :smile:
- explain that somewhere in the mod, I was seriously pissed off :razz:
- then let looters wear the damn caps! :smile:
- that... makes no sense: what about their weapons etc.?
- yep, and no fun to fight against...

Back
Top Bottom