Poland vs NA discussion thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

i like it tho keep doing it till mods arrive

Damn, guys. Such a ****storm. Trebron said what I also wanted to add, but still I don't know what's worse... Poland beated by some Murica nerds or to have nation team like THIS one (I don't mean all players from both sides, some can stay cool, be OK). Just remember to know the difference between some nicknames and nations represented by them :wink:

BTW. Great punches, Alyss :grin:
chowski said:
nah u are a massive ? you probably cant even afford that garbage u have in your pic and signature
Seems that someone didn't get the thing.

Dominique19 said:
Damn, guys. Such a ****storm. Trebron said what I also wanted to add, but still I don't know what's worse... Poland beated by some Murica nerds or to have nation team like THIS one (I don't mean all players from both sides, some can stay cool, be OK). Just remember to know the difference between some nicknames and nations represented by them :wink:

BTW. Great punches, Alyss :grin:
chowski said:
nah u are a massive ? you probably cant even afford that garbage u have in your pic and signature
Seems that someone didn't get the thing.

Shut up ***** you suck

Habrak said:
GG NA

Poland - 2 gold medals - the entire **** continent - first final yay

friendly banter

Hahaha. Imagine having a scene big and active enough to run an exclusively Polish LAN event with 11 teams in 2019, and losing to a team from a scene that has been dead for over 2 years and can't even come up with the same amount of teams for its single running tournaments, even when a fourth of the players participating in them aren't even from NA.  :lol:

Lagstro said:
Habrak said:
GG NA

Poland - 2 gold medals - the entire **** continent - first final yay

friendly banter

Hahaha. Imagine having a scene big and active enough to run an exclusively Polish LAN event with 11 teams in 2019, and losing to a team from a scene that has been dead for over 2 years and can't even come up with the same amount of teams for its single running tournaments, even when a fourth of the players participating in them aren't even from NA.  :lol:

Ye imagine over 20 teams signing up for a tournament without a prize, in a game that is gonna be dead in 6 months. Then those teams start arguing about who lives closer to the server, and when the guys further from it win the other ones argue that they are better at killing pixels, but somehow they lose

NA players finally redeemed themselves after being **** on by EU players in their own tournaments for 9 years straight, nice.

Then again, you literally beat cancer last night so Ima cheer for you in the finals  :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom