Poland vs NA discussion thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adek said:
https://gyazo.com/e0fdc7aac25ec90984edf47c48413e64
NA team and watly  :grin:

PHVknti.jpg

The need people feel to taunt their opponents as soon as they won against them is something I'll truly never understand.

On the other hand, it's a Nation's Cup so, we all knew we might've had to play against NA at some point with ping problems and stuff and we all agreed to do so by joining the tournament. Nobody complained for Argentina and China because they did not seem to be a threat but now that NA is in the finals people are starting to complain, it's a bit hypocritical.

It's personal but, I really wanted to see Poland vs France. NA deserves their place in finals but I think that the ping problems are making the matches uninteresting, people are not even trying to perform, they are just scared of doing simple mistakes that could cost them rounds on their servers.

Anyway, well played and good luck in the finals.

Trebron said:
Gorlock said:
Trebron said:
Top nerdy **** both from poland & na glad I quit gaming. Pathetic af
Yet you still lurk here, who is the real loser  :lol:
Enjoying I quit this ****

Well done to normal NA guys, you did well. Fk all nerds tho
We can tell you enjoy it by how much you still come back to a place to tell us how much you enjoyed quitting, totally not an unstable person at all haha

Caius_III said:
The need people feel to taunt their opponents as soon as they won against them is something I'll truly never understand.
Every time i play wbmm in EU, i get harassed and yelled by polish players for simply playing.
A taste of own medicine

Aporta said:
Caius_III said:
Every time i play wbmm in EU, i get harassed and yelled by polish players for simply playing.
A taste of own medicine
True actually but those polish people are not part of poland 1. Apart from maybe 1 or 2 ****s.

sigi1 said:
Trebron said:
sigi1 said:
Trebron said:
Top nerdy **** both from poland & na glad I quit gaming. Pathetic af

i'd probably fold you irl lmfao stop with the tough talk you're literally the softest dude here
Dude the only time u can fold something is when u fap xD

did you have a stroke when you typed this?
I am pretty sure its just retarded, at this point im not sure it even speaks english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom