Poland 12-8 USA (Stage 2, Group C) Deadline: 30/04/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

ncoatofarms12.png
spacer25px.png
Group Stage 2, Group C
Poland vs USA

Map 1: Ruins - Nords vs Nords
Map 2: Nord Town - Swadia vs Sarranids

The deadline for this match is 30/04/2011.

You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should also be posted in this thread, preferably accompanied by screenshots, if possible.
spacer25px.png
ncoatofarms4.png

Hey,
We would like to do this over the weekend, around 20:00 GMT or later. Add me on steam "redbaron24601"

This will most likely be at 20:00 GMT on saturday, still waiting for confirmation from Harman.

Could we possibly get someone to unlock the Nations Cup Official servers. Poland and USA are pretty far away, and I'm afraid doing 5-5-5-5 would lead to 10 unplayable rounds. If there was a server where both teams got, maybe, 90-110 ping, that could work, right? Possibly Britain?

Mr.X said:
Could we possibly get someone to unlock the Nations Cup Official servers. Poland and USA are pretty far away, and I'm afraid doing 5-5-5-5 would lead to 10 unplayable rounds. If there was a server where both teams got, maybe, 90-110 ping, that could work, right? Possibly Britain?
I will be on at that time so I can give you access and referee it if you like.

BlackTide said:
Mr.X said:

Awesome.

Thank you.

Rhade said:
BlackTide said:
Mr.X said:

Awesome.

Thank you.
You are welcome, long live the barn.

BlackTide said:
Rhade said:
BlackTide said:
Mr.X said:

Awesome.

Thank you.
You are welcome, long live the barn.

TO THE BARN

Back
Top Bottom