Poland 12-6 Belgium & Netherlands (Stage 2, Group C) Deadline: 30/04/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

ncoatofarms12.png
spacer25px.png
Group Stage 2, Group C
Poland vs Belgium & Netherlands

Map 1: Snowy Village - Sarranids vs Vaegirs
Map 2: Ruined Fort - Sarranids vs Swadia

The deadline for this match is 30/04/2011.

You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should also be posted in this thread, preferably accompanied by screenshots, if possible.
spacer25px.png
ncoatofarms14.png

Oh god I'm so tired of those two maps and the sarranid faction.. in 7 matches this will be Ruined Fort for the 4th time, Snowy Village for the 4th time and sarranids for the 7th and 8th time.

Why do we always have to fight anyways... can't you just come to Holland and partake in legal softdrugs together with us in peace? :idea:

Anyways, the americans will probably only be available in the weekend, which means that we will likely have to do our match somewhere in the week. Usually tuesdays and wednesdays are quite good for us.

captain lust said:
7 matches, you'd expect each map twice. 4 of a couple isn't outside the realms of normality. You'd expect each faction 5 or 6 times too.

hmm, 7 matches means 14 maps. Which means that for more than 50% of the time we play on 2 maps out of 7 possible maps. 7 matches also means 28 factions. Which means that we play one faction(sarranids) out of 5 possible factions for about 30% of the time, so I guess you're not too far off there.

Anyways, I wasn't commenting on the random-system, which I think works well enough. Was merely expressing my non-gratitude to the gods above that again we have to play maps and factions my team and me didn't like to start with. :cry:

So yeh, I'm just whining a bit.

Tough luck man, seriously. I think that after 7 matches you should start liking Sarranids and Snowy Village, you may encounter those again if you happen to go through the next stage.  :lol:

Poland 12:2:6 BeNe

uopdf.jpg
2lu4bv6.jpg
34jawde.jpg
2v7wakw.jpg

entertaining and good match, I don't regret sacrificing my time ^-°

Back
Top Bottom