Users who are viewing this thread

ncoatofarms12.png
spacer25px.png
Semi Final B
Poland vs Turkey

Map 1: Ruined Fort - Vaegirs vs Rhodoks
Map 2: Snowy Village - Swadia vs Rhodoks
Map 3 (if needed): Village - Swadia vs Swadia

The deadline for this match is 13/05/2011.

You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should also be posted in this thread, preferably accompanied by screenshots, if possible.
spacer25px.png
ncoatofarms18.png

The deadline for this match is set a day earlier than the other semi final because I intend to stream, live, both of the semi finals and the other one will probably be played on Saturday 14th.

There are a few things that streaming means for you (Turkey will already be familiar with it) but I will take the opportunity to speak to both teams, so all the logistics are sorted, for the match.

Hmm, friday evening? It's a drinking time  :roll:

Maybe thursday? 17/18 GMT. <- if yes, choose one.
Server: We're thinking about playing whole match on one neutral server. For example IG if they let us to play there. (Willy?  :mrgreen: )

Size battle : More than 8vs8? 10vs10 or 12vs12.

I and some of my teammates are most busy during the week (midterms, projects and such) that's why I'm more tendentious to have the match close to weekend. I suppose Friday 21/21.30 GMT+3 is also suitable, and I think Thursday evening is also an available day, though I need to talk to my teammates first.

Weekdays are not suitable for most of our players this week. Maybe we could play on Saturday, if USA and France agrees to play on Sunday?

Morii said:
Meh, wanted to see these teams in the finals!
France beat Turkey, in the Second Group Stage. Can't argue with results!

As for the server. This match should be played entirely on Lustys_Townhouse. It is located in Germany and offers Turkish players the best ping of any European server (that we know of).

Araf said:
Weekdays are not suitable for most of our players this week. Maybe we could play on Saturday, if USA and France agrees to play on Sunday?
It seems likely they'll be playing on Sunday, however it isn't confirmed.

No, I don't think so. The deadline is 13. So there is no way to play this match on weekend. Sorry. Also we don't want to move deadline. Rules are rules. Anyway, even if Willy or Lust move it, we can't play on saturday or sunday cause half of our team leaving.

dzioOb said:
No, I don't think so. The deadline is 13. So there is no way to play this match on weekend. Sorry. Also we don't want to move deadline. Rules are rules. Anyway, even if Willy or Lust move it, we can't play on saturday or sunday cause half of our team leaving.

Why not postpone it if we can? USA vs France match is probably going to be played on Sunday, so Saturday is available for us. By the way what do you mean half of your team is leaving? Leaving out of the team or for a holiday?

The reason I'm trying to find the most suitable day is, that we shouldnt just play when a team is not ready or does not have enough people. In fact, I support that we both should bring all our might and will in this match to enjoy a more competetive match.

Yes, they are leaving for holidays. I agree with you, but we can't play on friday, saturday or sunday.

Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.

Ok, so thursday at 18 GMT. Great!

But there is still the server thing and team size.
Lustys_dreamhouse maybe?

And as I said, we'd rather to play with more number of players :wink:

As lust said, Lustys_Dreamhouse provided the lowest ping possible for most of our team members so far, so let's use that one. For the size 8v8 is better, as I dont know if I am able to bring 10 guys that day.

Back
Top Bottom