SP - Quests Pointless missions need to stop

Users who are viewing this thread

Ba18070

Recruit
Hello,
The prevalence of "needs help with brigands" quests that have no brigands at all in the area is way too high. Hunt down 7 bands when 2 are seen in the next week is absolutely ridiculous.
Also, please implement a function where you can raid and assassinate the people in villages. I would love to kill those that give you these quests that have no possible way to complete or drop without a reliability rating penalty and to do it personally. I'd take 5,000 criminal rating to personally and graphically throttle the life out of the son of a ***** who gave me that quest. Please implement VR for that as well.

Use them for leveling a companion/familymember. After 3-4 groups it´s almost impossible unless there is a hideout or 5 nearby.

In warband there was this quest, it asks you to hunt a particular bandit band, which could be hunted by another noble, which caused you to not fail the quest, but you won't win the prize.

Now I'm trying a new family and companions only game. And looking for bandit bases and noticed how much that mission appears. You go to village X, a nobleman gives you the mission, hunt 2 bands, you finish it, the next day, in the same village, another notable, with the same mission. Between a city and a castle in the northern part of the empire, where there was a base, I chained this mission 6 times! This means that a city that has 4 connected villages can cause this mission to appear simultaneously 5 times, causing -5 security, for many days. And this will probably happen because they have a base of bandits nearby, that is, they are not only -5, they are going to be -7. It is a rebellion enhancer.

It would be nice if the quest ticked the bandits that need to be defeated. both so that the mission does not appear without there being any danger of bandits, as well as being able to be solved by third parties. As often happens when you remove a bandit lair without looking for a notable that wants it removed, the one offering the bounty will stop doing so.

Hello,
The prevalence of "needs help with brigands" quests that have no brigands at all in the area is way too high. Hunt down 7 bands when 2 are seen in the next week is absolutely ridiculous.
Also, please implement a function where you can raid and assassinate the people in villages. I would love to kill those that give you these quests that have no possible way to complete or drop without a reliability rating penalty and to do it personally. I'd take 5,000 criminal rating to personally and graphically throttle the life out of the son of a ***** who gave me that quest. Please implement VR for that as well.
😂 🤣 Wanting to kill them for giving you pointless quests 😂 🤣 I'm pi**ing myself with laughter, that's a awesome request

😂 🤣 Wanting to kill them for giving you pointless quests 😂 🤣 I'm pi**ing myself with laughter, that's a awesome request
I am thinking of making a separate post with the most important aspects of this complaint. Cities and castles with up to -7 security just because of the presence of a bandit base that makes every village and a notable in the city do this quest. 0 security, -2 loyalty for that. A kingdom that devalues the currency, which is normal, has -7 almost certain loyalty per city, there is no city that does not make a rebellion

Back
Top Bottom