Pls give us an option to kiss female generals

Users who are viewing this thread

I’ve got it!

A kissing booth building construct-able in cities & castles, must be manned by the player, provides gold & increase to population morale depending on overall loyalty in settlement ( i.e lower loyalty means peasants are less likely to want a kiss etc and vice versa.) I guess if it got low enough they could assassinate you at the booth... but they wouldn’t do that.....would they?

I’ve got it!

A kissing booth building construct-able in cities & castles, must be manned by the player, provides gold & increase to population morale depending on overall loyalty in settlement ( i.e lower loyalty means peasants are less likely to want a kiss etc and vice versa.) I guess if it got low enough they could assassinate you at the booth... but they wouldn’t do that.....would they?

TW. Hire this guy.

i think the kissing mechanics should work similar to combat where you can go left right up down and like blocking would be taking the kiss to the cheek and like a headshot would be a straight up frenchie and to win the kiss you get your tongue in their mouth but if they get their tongue in your mouth you lose the kiss

Well i was just thinking ahead because mods like this will surely come to this game, viz some interesting warband mods
maybe, in Pathfinder: Kingmaker one of the early characters prides herself on not wearing functional outfits/armor and getting scars. yet there doesn't seem to be anyone who has altered her portrait to to remove her top to any degree and posted it online. all it would need is some simple graphics editing, making it perhaps the easiest mod to do, and it even fits with the character and lore of the game. so if this hasn't been done then you can't guarantee that it will happen for MB2 either.

maybe, in Pathfinder: Kingmaker one of the early characters prides herself on not wearing functional outfits/armor and getting scars. yet there doesn't seem to be anyone who has altered her portrait to to remove her top to any degree and posted it online. all it would need is some simple graphics editing, making it perhaps the easiest mod to do, and it even fits with the character and lore of the game. so if this hasn't been done then you can't guarantee that it will happen for MB2 either.
what the **** did i just read?

Back
Top Bottom