pls give private servers

Users who are viewing this thread

I am once again asking nicely for private servers. I will include a "please" if that will speed the process up. Does Taleworlds not realize if they just give us this then their game wouldn't be dead?

audible sigh

ps. this is super cringe @TaleWorlds

I dont know when or how it popped in there, but for whatever reason I had it in my head that the previous update was a beta test for public servers and the battle gamemode. Is that beta test being extended? I like a lot of the changes, but I was under the assumption that the changes were being made almost specifically for the inclusion of battle.

I dont know when or how it popped in there, but for whatever reason I had it in my head that the previous update was a beta test for public servers and the battle gamemode. Is that beta test being extended? I like a lot of the changes, but I was under the assumption that the changes were being made almost specifically for the inclusion of battle.
Same. I was shocked to log in, not be able to find the button to queue for ranked battle, then double shocked to see "we are not hosting battle servers" on the forums. I'm not sure what happened.

Back
Top Bottom