SP - General PLS FIX TROOP COLLISION RADIUS ALREADY

Users who are viewing this thread

For the love of god, how is it STILL not fixed? It is obviously not what it was in the trailers, it detracts GREATLY from all the fights, modders already could fix it, what is keeping you TaleWorlds??? Doesn't it have implications on the necessary AI behaviour and balancing around it? You should have done this as one of the first things, but still nothing. Please explain. I am not trying this game again until this is officially fixed. I really want to like the game guys, but comon...

@Callum I don't want to come off as antagonistic or anything. I just love M&B and this issue is kinda frustrating. Can you give any reason why this issue still hasn't been dealt with?

Last edited:
Good point here. This is really the most bothering problem I have aswell.
The only kinda-sorta working thing in bannerlord singleplayer is having fights, collision combined together with lack of "intelligence" of A.I are breaking all the fun.

I'm gonna try this mod today. Anyone tried it? I don't want to download a mod for every single thing, I already have 15+ mods running atm tho.

Good point here. This is really the most bothering problem I have aswell.
The only kinda-sorta working thing in bannerlord singleplayer is having fights, collision combined together with lack of "intelligence" of A.I are breaking all the fun.

I'm gonna try this mod today. Anyone tried it? I don't want to download a mod for every single thing, I already have 15+ mods running atm tho.
It didn't work with my version, but people say it works with 1.4 as advertised

Yeah, I was surprised when I saw that video that showed loose formation was the strongest for melee. Shield formation was worse than regular formation.

If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord rather than this board.
It's unclear if this is a bug or misdirected game design.

Compare this to the beta gameplay (or even Warband) where units have weight and collision. They can block bottlenecks without sliding around. They aren't clipping through each other to form confusing blobs. There are 1v1s.

As a plus, battles are slower, more methodical and tactical. The length of engagements gives both yourself and the AI a realistic amount of time to react. They also just... looks and plays a lot better.

Forwarded to the design team. Thanks for your input.

How many times have you forwarded to the design team this? :lol:

I'll have to give you one of the torches I have in my arsenal, so the devs can investigate better I think. I suppose there will be different priorities for the sake of investigation; however, give them a bit of a hard time because this serious problem has been dragging on from the alpha (a0.1.7 - Broken archery/throwing (character collisions)) - beta (b0.2.4 No collision between NPCs) - to the beta ending (Agent overlap issue in flock movement).

p.d. we'll always have Zendar ?

How many times have you forwarded to the design team this? :lol:

I'll have to give you one of the torches I have in my arsenal, so the devs can investigate better I think. I suppose there will be different priorities for the sake of investigation; however, give them a bit of a hard time because this serious problem has been dragging on from the alpha (a0.1.7 - Broken archery/throwing (character collisions)) - beta (b0.2.4 No collision between NPCs) - to the beta ending (Agent overlap issue in flock movement).

p.d. we'll always have Zendar ?
this has been the single most frustrating thing for me, I hope they will listen this time, but at this point TaleWorlds just has me laughing, them thinking I wanted to "report a bug"

Back
Top Bottom