In Progress Please wait, Disconnected from the Lobby

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.0.3729
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: Endless loop of getting through initial login screen just to see "Please wait" for a minute or two and to be yeeted back to first screen... yes, I have verified files, yes, I have "none" selected in beta list...

[02:09:10.693] Http Post Request to http://bannerlord-even-lobby.bannerlord-services-2.net:80/Data/ProcessMessage
[02:09:33.595] [][] New MBGameClient State: WaitingToJoinCustomGame old state:AtLobby
[02:09:53.900] Http Post Request with message failed. Retrying. (ConnectFailure)
[02:09:53.900] Exception #0: Unable to connect to the remote server ||| StackTrace: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005):
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalEndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)

How to Reproduce: Just launch MP module in this totally finished and ready for glorious release Piece of Software...
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Please-wait.png

Disconnected.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce RTX 3070 Ti
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Intel Core i7-12700F
RAM: 32 GB
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS D4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD Samsung 970 EVO

Last edited:
Additional info, the only time I managed to quickly log in to mp lobby and even join server was with VPN set to Austria region... that is NOT solution as my VPN causes me to have high ping.

Interesting, if austrian VPN is working, what's your real location(country). There are info that some russians are blocked, but maybe it's not only them but some isp instead?

Hey, our team is aware of this issue and looking into it. Thank you for reporting it in and sorry for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom