Please TW give the patchie

Users who are viewing this thread

• Almost 5 months since "Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5"
  • Almost 1 month since "New MP Patch video very soon (a lot sooner than the last one)" WELP
  • Almost 3 months since last proper patchie for MP
I've played this stale multiplayer game every week now since months and am kiting the burnout, but I cant just give up on it yet. (Copium T_T) So many issues persisting that could be hotfixed at least in a two week interval! Whats up with that! I even keep discovering more glitches!

Why is there almost no communication at all anymore. I remember AVRC saying "its depressing coming down here"! Well sorry bud, but self-fulfilling prophecy right here! Please come back and give some input and try to ignore the haters. Don't let it get to you, but people are invested and love following the development and giving input!

Game development can be chaotic and you probably fix a lot of fundamental stuff, but give the league and tournament boys some slack to give input and time to ramp up events! Just sneaky peaks every other week would give enough impression of a community not all forgotten!

Can't wait to play the new patch! xoxo

Inappropriate behavior
Sadly the devs are both incompetent or extremely lazy, possibly both, I'm amazed by how long it takes to change the cost of a Knight from the current cost too 300.

image.png

image.png

Now:

image.png

iu

Sadly the devs are both incompetent or extremely lazy, possibly both, I'm amazed by how long it takes to change the cost of a Knight from the current cost too 300.
Cant make any assumptions about the devs. They could be the most talented devs on the planet, it all comes down to management and their design decisions

Lol calling the devs incompetent and lazy is somehow offensive language
Cant make any assumptions about the devs. They could be the most talented devs on the planet, it all comes down to management and their design decisions
If they make bad management and design decisions... that would make them incompetent

Lol calling the devs incompetent and lazy is somehow offensive language

If they make bad management and design decisions... that would make them incompetent
bro im talking about the devs themselves, cant be attacking the workers. Blame the leadership who makes the decisions. The dudes actually writing lines of code aint the ones callin shots

bro im talking about the devs themselves, cant be attacking the workers. Blame the leadership who makes the decisions. The dudes actually writing lines of code aint the ones callin shots
May have a point their but I thought the devs designed the game aswell

"Also, just to clarify this misconception that decisions are passed down from above and are final: that simply isn't true. Everybody at the company has a voice and anyone can bring forward an idea or suggest changes to any part of the game, and they are listened to."

Callum is their PR guy, it's his job to lie like that. :smile:
The actual problem is that devs have very little leeway in deciding things even if they know the decision is 100% fine by the players. They still have to go to a meeting, propose this and potentially get shot down by someone with a short attention span, but who decides these things and has no idea how the game plays or what players want.

Back
Top Bottom