please taleworlds adopt the bannerlord online mode

Users who are viewing this thread

What has TaleWorlds shown so far that would make you think it is a good idea asking them to take over development of this mode? This guy/team has a lot more freedom on their own to make something for the players, not to sell copies to as many people as possible.

They could have 1000 mans but still their principles and ideas would ruin the mod.
Yeah I don't get why would they want it from TW's hand either. They already have a lot of people working on MP and all they could come out with was a class system they stole from Napoleonic and they didn't even do that right

I'm with most people here, this was accomplished by what? One guy, in less than a year at that. While TW with all their resources has yet to fix Siege AI & pathing.

The developer is perfectly capable of making his own mod. Taleworlds needs to focus on finishing the base game. Support for modders should come in the form of releasing more extensive tools, not taking over their projects.

I think it should be plan down the line - but for now they should improve on vanilla game and moddability- creating a strong foundation. People will play this game for a decade anyways

All of this is a big slap in the face of TW when one guys makes all of this possible in spite of TW reluctance to give modders server tools and all that stuff. (of course non of this would be possible without TW but the point still stands) I hope this will be a wake up call for the Dev team to make them see how wrong and ineffecient they are in some cases. Really makes you doubt their commitment.
Is their greifing? Can I shot everyone in the face while they're doing their dum farming co-op?
No pvp yet.

All of this is a big slap in the face of TW when one guys makes all of this possible in spite of TW reluctance to give modders server tools and all that stuff. (of course non of this would be possible without TW but the point still stands) I hope this will be a wake up call for the Dev team to make them see how wrong and ineffecient they are in some cases. Really makes you doubt their commitment.

No pvp yet.
I don't know I looked at a video and it was just spurgs planting potatoes, not much of a flex on tw tbh.

I don't know I looked at a video and it was just spurgs planting potatoes, not much of a flex on tw tbh.
Yeah. Who even cares about a Persistent bannerlord world with 1000 of players simultaneously with NO TW support and the lack of custom servers. And just imagine endless possibilities of this mod developed fully time. Silly us, why would anyone make a fuss indeed?

Back
Top Bottom