please taleworlds adopt the bannerlord online mode

Users who are viewing this thread

I hope taleworlds could pay attention on the bannerlord online mod and give some feedback. if possible, plz adopt it as official mode and provide support to develope it

I hope taleworlds could pay attention on the bannerlord online mod and give some feedback. if possible, plz adopt it as official mode and provide support to develope it

hi armagan here, this is my alt, i promise we at taleworlds will adopt this project and the game will be made available as a full mmo experience with long awaited features such as multiplayer feasts and wieldable banners.

learning from our mistakes and finally realising what our fans demand, we have finally taken the liberty of borrowing all gameplay features from every warband mod released to this date, and additionally, from the popular grand popup clicking simulation crusader kings 2.

with the help of the singular coding genius at bannerlord online the project is expected to take 12 months at most.

edit: furthermore, gameplay will be made deeper and more challenging, by (for example) removing cavalry, archers, throwing weapons, shields and all delays and cooldowns from actions therefore rewarding players who take the time to hone their skill in superhuman hand-eye coordination to perform and read extreme feint spams at apms rivaling even the most malnourished starcraft koreans.

streaming the title will be banned completely, and upon first loading into the game players will be required to take a standardized iq test to effectively gatekeep casuals from ruining the game.

Last edited:
hi armagan here, this is my alt, i promise we at taleworlds will adopt this project and the game will be made available as a full mmo experience with long awaited features such as multiplayer feasts and wieldable banners.

learning from our mistakes and finally realising what our fans demand, we have finally taken the liberty of borrowing all gameplay features from every warband mod released to this date, and additionally, from the popular grand popup clicking simulation crusader kings 2.

with the help of the singular coding genius at bannerlord online the project is expected to take 12 months at most.
Don't forget loot boxes and a battle royal mode please.

edit: furthermore, gameplay will be made deeper and more challenging, by (for example) removing cavalry, archers, throwing weapons, shields and all delays and cooldowns from actions therefore rewarding players who take the time to hone their skill in superhuman hand-eye coordination to perform and read extreme feint spams at apms rivaling even the most malnourished starcraft koreans.

streaming the title will be banned completely, and upon first loading into the game players will be required to take a standardized iq test to effectively gatekeep casuals from ruining the game.
Hilarious, thank you.

I´m pretty sure that TW will pay a lot of attention to a mode they never said that will added to the game.

I mean they paid of a lot of attention to the small things that are missing from Warband so a whole new online mode, that was never announced/mentioned, will be developed soon for sure. I expect this to happen in the next week.

Come on guys, be realistic. This just won´t happen and even I can´t blame them for this. And I´m pretty quick for blaming TW for everything else.

yes, because what we have right now was made by 1 guy. kinda amazing and impressive. if it was made by a team of 10+ ppl, or in TW's case 50+, it wouldn't be impressive.
also because it would become something we're paying for rather than something we're getting for free

Back
Top Bottom