Please support the Console version!

Users who are viewing this thread

Lol why do you sound so dramatic over a typo? "I pray you get that grammar stick out of your ass." Chill this ain't an essay.

7174fh.jpg

Yeah bc it’s bad and I’m voicing my opinion. Do you have a problem with people voicing their opinions?

Orders a steak rare, comes out well done
Waiter: jUsT OrDeR sOmEThiNg eLsE

Explain how. Warband it superior to it in every way.

Reply:
You a fool because you keep ordering the same steak you hate from the same restaurant, go to a different restaurant. Bannerlord is better than Warband in almost every way, can't debate this foolishness.

I ordered steak (bought bannerlord) once, it wasn't as i was told, and i still have yet to receive the product I was promised. And no, bannerlord isn't better than warband, pls explain in what ways. You haven't given any reasons, you just say it.

So you got it on PC and now you just browsing the console threads to crap on the game for all the new people coming into it? You're in denial about the game or you're so pathologically damaged by hate that you can't form positive opinions anymore. Bannerlord improves on everything. No feasts and some diplomacy things (which I agree should be in there) but it improves on so much. From combat to graphics to battle size to maps and scenes the list goes on and on.

So you got it on PC and now you just browsing the console threads to crap on the game for all the new people coming into it?
Yes.
You're in denial about the game or you're so pathologically damaged by hate that you can't form positive opinions anymore.
Pls, I wrote a pretty big thread on why the game is crap, here it is: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/bannerlord-was-a-grift.443728/
If you bother reading through it I lay out dissertations-worth of reasons why bannerlord is crap. Most of the naysayers to this just said "well i just like the game11!1!!1!"
Bannerlord improves on everything.
Explain what it improves on.
No feasts and some diplomacy things (which I agree should be in there) but it improves on so much. From combat to graphics to battle size to maps and scenes the list goes on and on.
Combat is undeniably worse, there is a reason the competitive scene in Warband (particularly NW) is still thriving whereas Bannerlord's was dead on arrival. All the pro players hate the combat in Bannerlord. Graphics that's not exactly an argument any new game is going to have better graphics. Battle size and maps are pretty much no different, the scale of the game is not very much bigger especially when you consider they were bottlenecking mutliplayer at 120 players for the longest time until some Russians found a workaround. Scenes is the same thing. It's just sad that you really have no actually good points and just use words that while they are part of the English language are not in the proper order to make sense of anything.

Lol why are you still here? My dude hates the game so much but he's on probation, scrounging the forums hoping to find some way to be hating. Just play a different game. Ya it's a good game bro sue me. They do actively try to fix things. And it might get better if people, especially on consoles, voice they're opinions and push for a better experience. There needs to be mod support on consoles tbh I'm sure with dlc they will add some features from mods if they don't outright support them in the future.

You realize we've been here for years trying fruitlessly to get TW to listen to us and all we got was two years of insufferable inaction and stupid decision making from TW. Why do you think they'll suddenly start listening for console people if they voice their opinions? You're mistaking TW as a company that cares. It doesn't.

Please lock this thread.

It was pointless to try and be positive in this forum and it surely will be the last time I waste my time writing on it. Thank you to the trolls (excluding Starlord and a few others) who believe they can s### all over the thread and not stick to the OP.

Please lock this thread.

It was pointless to try and be positive in this forum and it surely will be the last time I waste my time writing on it. Thank you to the trolls (excluding Starlord and a few others) who believe they can s### all over the thread and not stick to the OP.
Don't worry about those losers, trolling these threads is their only joy in life. They're living in their own reality where they think people agree with their idiotic opinions. Grammar troll above is out here jerking off to good grammar so I had to give him all the there homonyms in one comment so he could finish and lighten the f up. Stupid people have stupid opinions but talewords clearly not listening to Royonprobation1012 so why should we?

Last edited:
I always think it's funny how people call out typos when the fact they could comprehend the intended meaning shows how unneeded and fake spelling a grammar are. But then I also remember making fun of somebody on gamefaqs for years for writing an instead of a. And one time somebody on runescape called me and my fiend inmature and we still laugh about it irl.

Game would have been better if the forum would have praised it instead of making suggetions how to improve it, for sure!
Improve it sure no problems with that but I fundamentally don't agree with people here who think it should have just been more like Warband. Just thinking Bannerlord is a good game is enough for some to drag you. Nuts.

Improve it sure no problems with that but I fundamentally don't agree with people here who think it should have just been more like Warband. Just thinking Bannerlord is a good game is enough for some to drag you. Nuts.
He’s being sarcastic. We’ve suggested things in a polite manner, we’ve suggested things rudely. The answer was the same: radio silence

He’s being sarcastic. We’ve suggested things in a polite manner, we’ve suggested things rudely. The answer was the same: radio silence
Bet you do a lot more of the latter. There's a big difference in our outlooks. I see them being pretty active in patching bugs and glitches especially on console. Their moderators are also attempting to reply to as many people as they can. Full release added a bunch of things, since then they have continued to be proactive with complaints. They even added more voice acting for bandit parties. You just don't see the positive trajectory. Also how do you not look at other game developers and see the difference in community engagement? On PC with mods you should have way less to complain about but oooo here you are on the console thread just ready.

Their moderators are also attempting to reply to as many people as they can.
Hi there.
Lol why are you still here? My dude hates the game so much but he's on probation, scrounging the forums hoping to find some way to be hating.
I put him on probation in the first place, so maybe you'll put more stock in my opinion on this. He was right to think this had to be a joke:
they are constantly tinkering and improving things while expanding the player base. I expected some hiccups along the way but just the sheer activity from them on these forums is promising for the future. They work on bugs and engage with the community for improvements, within their overall scope for the game.
Using TaleWorlds' previous titles as a point of comparison, their "hiccups" are exponentially more frequent and disruptive in Bannerlord than in Warband. The activity of developers on the forum might be comparable to what we had during Warband's beta phase because there are now several times more employees than there were at that time (but I don't think it is as high when tech support posts are excluded), and the quality of interaction is spotty at best. Many posts from developers are merely asking for more information. All posts are pointedly non-committal except when stating that a suggestion has already been discussed internally and declined. The developers held in the highest regard among the forum's users are those who are most transparent about design choices and direction. There haven't been very many, and the two most prolific ones are no longer with the company.

The developers held in the highest regard among the forum's users are those who are most transparent about design choices and direction. There haven't been very many, and the two most prolific ones are no longer with the company.

And the fact that we all immediately know who you're talking about speaks to the impression they left on us.

Which only emphasizes the chronic need for any form of engagement from the developers.

Hi there.

I put him on probation in the first place, so maybe you'll put more stock in my opinion on this. He was right to think this had to be a joke:
I mean...that part you're quoting was a joke.

Using TaleWorlds' previous titles as a point of comparison, their "hiccups" are exponentially more frequent and disruptive in Bannerlord than in Warband. The activity of developers on the forum might be comparable to what we had during Warband's beta phase because there are now several times more employees than there were at that time (but I don't think it is as high when tech support posts are excluded), and the quality of interaction is spotty at best. Many posts from developers are merely asking for more information. All posts are pointedly non-committal except when stating that a suggestion has already been discussed internally and declined. The developers held in the highest regard among the forum's users are those who are most transparent about design choices and direction. There haven't been very many, and the two most prolific ones are no longer with the company.
[/QUOTE]
They helped me out a few times with my game issues. Similar issues with others. Multiplayer is suffering if that is mostly what you're referencing but I've had a good experience with single player (and multiplayer too for that matter) lol despite the negativity here in the forums. I'm just not on board with the hate. Those developers leaving may have caused the game to suffer a bit but I still see good things in the game on full release and post launch.

You’re just in stage 1 (denial) of the grieving process.
Lol ok bud you think Warband is better in every way but I'm the one in denial 🙄. If you're gonna use words you think you know at least have some self awareness first. I'm more stage 5; I've accepted it has some flaws, still like the game and where it's headed.

Back
Top Bottom