Please support the Console version!

Users who are viewing this thread

Don't worry about those losers, trolling these threads is their only joy in life. They're living in their own reality where they think people agree with their idiotic opinions. Grammar troll above is out here jerking off to good grammar so I had to give him all the there homonyms in one comment so he could finish and lighten the f up. Stupid people have stupid opinions but talewords clearly not listening to Royonprobation1012 so why should we?
All I want for Christmas is more Kleenex and lotion.

Oh, and a thesaurus.

I hope to see a lot more content come to the game and ps5. My friends and I really wish we could play coop mode on the campaign or custom battles. Mech warrior 5 has a similar game type where you friends join and control a mech kinda like one the companions. Works about the same way as bannerlord 2 with pausing and what not. Would be awesome if they could have a party of there own with there own save. A shared world that was playable together or apart.trading ,training , battling, coop etc. Well here's hoping.

In Alta tendo
Webbwulf

Last edited:
Don't worry, there's dozens of you on these forums. But we'll wear you down.

Kidding ofcourse, I am having a blast playing the game (unmodded even). Don't let the others know.
We come in numbers slowing climbing your pc walls with our joysticks soon we will raid your towns and plunder your woman in vlandian Gucci... "👺pc console cross over👺" we can all feast in the great hall

You are just dealing with everything we are pointing out all this years.There is no real game and TW is a joke of a company.We just have mods that unfortunately you dont.

You are just dealing with everything we are pointing out all this years.There is no real game and TW is a joke of a company.We just have mods that unfortunately you dont.
Sorry you feel that way. I see a game even without mods. Although console mods would be nice. Rather spend my money here than call of dooty

Back
Top Bottom