SP - Economy Please restore wine and oil as food items, cities are starving.

Users who are viewing this thread

I have no strong opinion regarding what food-items is in the game or not but clearly we need higher FOOD QUANTITIES!

My option is "Yes, MORE FOOD(New items or higher production of current)!"

Another building layer for food production? Its in the rich towns I see the biggest issues!

I have no strong opinion regarding what food-items is in the game or not but clearly we need higher FOOD QUANTITIES!

My option is "Yes, MORE FOOD(New items or higher production of current)!"

Another building layer for food production? Its in the rich towns I see the biggest issues!
I agree, we need more food items.
I think they are limiting it on purpose because they don't want insane inflation to spiral out of control. The problem is, garrison relies on food too, prosperity should have have another limiter other then food. Housing cost is not enough and having to gimp food production to satisfy the prosperity balance is inherently destructive. Maybe migration to find jobs in less populated settlements?

I agree, we need more food items.
I think they are limiting it on purpose because they don't want insane inflation to spiral out of control. The problem is, garrison relies on food too, prosperity should have have another limiter other then food. Housing cost is not enough and having to gimp food production to satisfy the prosperity balance is inherently destructive. Maybe migration to find jobs in less populated settlements?
Yes. Let it be held back by housing. A walled growing prosperous town should have big challenges with housing.

Force exceeding "prosperity" out in the connected villages!

Although I would like to see wine added as a food source, like beer, I'm not sure if I want oil to be added as a food source, I know you would cook with it, but it's kinda like salt, you cook with it in very very small amounts, but don't eat it to fill yourself up.

I've never had an issue with food but my parties always need food to help them(in army), I keep getting points for giving my fellow troops in my army food. So I wonder if food isn't an issue, but the amount of food your other parties carry?

As for cities starving, seems there is a population issue, like your farms have a max production and will never increase, wile your cities can just over populate and keep asking for more food.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom