PLEASE READ I NEED HELP

Users who are viewing this thread

McSpanky

Recruit
I've been waiting a hell of a long time to play this mod. I've tryed lots of differnt things I can't get it to work, now I would like someone to actually respond and help me this time. I keep getting an RGL ERROR then it says Unable to open file: CommonRes/test.brf

What version should I use? I looked all over trying to find what version I need to use, but I don't see anything... so I just assumed it was the current version..

I could try a few different ones hopefully they work, if they don't I guess I'll just keep playing native.

Both of you are most probably using the wrong version.
Go to the mods main page, read around until you see what version this mod is compatible for, then DOWNLOAD :mrgreen:

I get to the loading screen and i get a quarter complete then i get this error it says ``Unable to upload file:CommonRes/horse_meshes`` or something so does anyone think they can help me  :?:

having smae issue with the horses mesh need an easy fix im using 1.011 mb and i downloaded this from the mbrepository site

Heisman said:
I get to the loading screen and i get a quarter complete then i get this error it says ``Unable to upload file:CommonRes/horse_meshes`` or something so does anyone think they can help me  :?:
That happended to me to

Lenopow said:
Heisman said:
That happended to me to
Majorpain said:
having smae issue with the horses mesh need an easy fix im using 1.011 mb and i downloaded this from the mbrepository site
Use the right version, this mod is for M&B version 0.903, you find a post with download links for old mods here.

Back
Top Bottom